RSS

Welcome to my Blog
Hope you enjoy reading.

Friday, February 1, 2013

Feature and Follow #3


Feature and Follow Friday 

Hosted by Parajunkee and Alison can Read.

Gain new followers and make new friends with the Book Blogger Feature & Follow! or just check out the weekly questions and see what others respond. 

Question: What is the first thing you would do if you woke up to find yourself in your favorite book? 

Answer: I'm not so sure what I would do. I would probably be way too excited to do anything. I love the House of Night Series, so it would be great to be able to take classes there, and meet my favorite characters. On the other hand, it would be super exciting to be in the Nevernever (from the Iron Fey Series). I would most likely faint if I get to see Ash or Puck. :)


It would be great if you could follow me, and if you do let me know so I can follow you back. Thanks!


7 comments:

Jessica @ a GREAT read said... Best Blogger Tips

Nice!!! I'd love to meet Puck!

Here's my Follow Friday

Have a GREAT weekend!

Old Follower :)

Anonymous said... Best Blogger Tips

I definitely struggled answering this question. But I would totally faint if I ran into my all time favorite hero - Mr. Darcy. And I am NOT one to faint, I might add.

Unknown said... Best Blogger Tips

I have seen the Iron Fey Series mentioned a few times for this answer. Haven't read it. PageGirlsPageofBookReviews

Chyna said... Best Blogger Tips

Oh eem gee! Your blog is adorable!!!!

NEW follower

http://lite-rate-ture.blogspot.com/2013/02/feature-and-follow.html#links

Dee said... Best Blogger Tips

Your blog looks amazing! I agree with Puck and Ash :)

New Follower
http://readreviewlove.blogspot.co.uk/

Jackie said... Best Blogger Tips

@Chyna

Thank you! and thanks for following :)

Jackie said... Best Blogger Tips

@Dee

thanks!

Post a Comment

I love reading your comments, so don't be afraid to leave me a comment below:D