RSS

Welcome to my Blog
Hope you enjoy reading.

Wednesday, April 30, 2014

Waiting on Wednesday (#57)


"Waiting On" Wednesday is a weekly event, hosted by Breaking the Spine, that spotlights upcoming releases that we're eagerly anticipating.

This week's pre-publication "can't-wait-to-read" selection is: 

Nowhere but Here

by 
Expected publication: May 5th 2014 by Atria Books

*I'm loving the cover and the synopsis. Sounds like a good contemporary book to me :D What are you guys waiting to read?*

Thanks fro stopping by! (:

2 comments:

Jessica @ a GREAT read said... Best Blogger Tips

Nice pick! Not my kind of read but still hope you love it!

Here's my WoW

Have a GREAT day!

Old Follower :)

Ali @ Ali's Books said... Best Blogger Tips

I love the top half of the cover, but I'm not so crazy about the bottom half. The read sounds interesting, though. Sounds like lots of little twists! Thanks for sharing!! Here's mine - http://alisbooks.wordpress.com/2014/04/30/waiting-on-wednesday-8/

Post a Comment

I love reading your comments, so don't be afraid to leave me a comment below:D