RSS

Welcome to my Blog
Hope you enjoy reading.

Friday, December 12, 2014

Follow and Feature Friday (#55)


Hosted by Parajunkee and Alison can Read.

Gain new followers and make new friends with the Book Blogger Feature & Follow! or just check out the weekly questions and see what others respond. 

Question: Do you have a favourite place to read? - Suggested by Liberamans

Answer: I don't particularly have a favorite place to read, I read just about anywhere! :) Although I do read mostly before I go to bed, so if I had to pick a place, it would be my bedroom/bed. :) 

~Does any of you have a favorite place to read? Let me know and I'll make sure to check out your FF post, and follow back :D























Thanks for stopping by! :) 

9 comments:

Jessica @ a GREAT read said... Best Blogger Tips

That's my spot too! I pretty much always hang out in my room!

Here's my Follow Friday

Have a GREAT day!

Old Follower :)

Liesel K. Hill said... Best Blogger Tips

Same here: anywhere will work, but I mostly read in bed, too. :D Now following you via GFC and Bloglovin. Have a great weekend! :D My FF Post

Unknown said... Best Blogger Tips

Yep...I'm another anywhere and any time reader!

Regular follower :)

My FF xx

Fangoddess (Fari) said... Best Blogger Tips

I love to read on my bed and couch, cuz they're so COMFY! But I carry around a book everywhere so I can read everyone, as well! :)

Great post! New follower viz Bloglovin'! Wanna follow back? My Little Corner For Books Thanks!

~Fari

Jackie said... Best Blogger Tips

@Jessica @ a GREAT read

Thanks for stopping by! :)

Jackie said... Best Blogger Tips

@Liesel K. Hill

Thanks for stopping by! :)

Jackie said... Best Blogger Tips

@Kate Ward

Thanks for stopping by!:)

Jackie said... Best Blogger Tips

@Fangoddess (Fari)


Thanks for stopping by!:)

theskareader said... Best Blogger Tips

Our rooms are the best for reading spots!

New GFC follower :)

Post a Comment

I love reading your comments, so don't be afraid to leave me a comment below:D