RSS

Welcome to my Blog
Hope you enjoy reading.

Wednesday, April 1, 2015

Waiting on Wednesday (#87)


"Waiting On" Wednesday is a weekly event, hosted by Breaking the Spine, that spotlights upcoming releases that we're eagerly anticipating.

This week's pre-publication "can't-wait-to-read" selection is:


Hold Me Like a Breath 
by Tiffany Schmidt
Release Date: May 19th 2015 by Bloomsbury
Pages: 400
Genres: Young Adult, Retellings, 
Author's Links: Goodreads, Twitter, Website

Penelope Landlow has grown up with the knowledge that almost anything can be bought or sold—including body parts. She’s the daughter of one of the three crime families that control the black market for organ transplants.

Penelope’s surrounded by all the suffocating privilege and protection her family can provide, but they can't protect her from the autoimmune disorder that causes her to bruise so easily.

And in her family's line of work no one can be safe forever.

All Penelope has ever wanted is freedom and independence. But when she’s caught in the crossfire as rival families scramble for prominence, she learns that her wishes come with casualties, that betrayal hurts worse than bruises, that love is a risk worth taking . . . and maybe she’s not as fragile as everyone thinks.

(Synopsis taken from Goodreads) 


Pre-Order: Amazon, B&N


***I love the cover of this book, the synopsis sounds very intriguing as well. I'm not sure how I feel about it yet, but I have read before and I loved it. So, I'm hoping this turns out to be a good book :)*** 

What are you guys waiting to read?


Thanks for stopping by! :)

9 comments:

Page said... Best Blogger Tips

The story isn't exactly what I'd pick up, but it sounds interesting. I especially love the cover.

Hope you can check out my WoW.

Cheers,
Page @ Never Enough Shelf Space

Page said... Best Blogger Tips

The story isn't exactly what I'd pick up, but it sounds interesting. I especially love the cover.

Hope you can check out my WoW.

Cheers,
Page @ Never Enough Shelf Space

Jessica @ a GREAT read said... Best Blogger Tips

Not sure this one's for me either storywise, but that cover is just gorgeous!!

Here's my WoW

Have a GREAT day!

Old Follower :)

michellesminions said... Best Blogger Tips

I've already heard good things about this from people who've read it. I'm looking forward to reading it. Great pick!

Michelle @ Michelle's Minions

My WoW

CraftyOtakuReader said... Best Blogger Tips

Sounds like a great book. And that cover! Beautiful!

My WoW: http://onceuntold.blogspot.com/2015/04/waiting-on-wednesday-hard-to-be-good.html

Unknown said... Best Blogger Tips

I can't wait for this one! The plot sounds awesome and the cover's gorgeous :)

My WoW
Zareena @ The Slanted Bookshelf

Emily said... Best Blogger Tips

That looks really great and the cover is awesome!
New follower!

Hope you visit my WoW: http://emily-confessionsofabookaholic.blogspot.co.uk/2015/04/www-waiting-on-wednesday.html

Sandra @ Waiting For Wentworth said... Best Blogger Tips

I still haven't decided if I want to read this one or not, but I hope you enjoy reading it.
My WoW

Unknown said... Best Blogger Tips

I've seen a lot of people posting about this one recently. I'm going to have to check it out!

Shannon The Tale Temptress' WoW

Post a Comment

I love reading your comments, so don't be afraid to leave me a comment below:D