RSS

Welcome to my Blog
Hope you enjoy reading.

Wednesday, April 22, 2015

Waiting on Wednesday (#90)


"Waiting On" Wednesday is a weekly event, hosted by Breaking the Spine, that spotlights upcoming releases that we're eagerly anticipating.

This week's pre-publication "can't-wait-to-read" selection is:


Velvet 
by Temple West
Release Date: May 12th 2015 by Swoon Reads
Pages: 416
Genres: Young Adult, Paranormal

First rule of dealing with hot vampire bodyguards? Don't fall in love.

After losing both her parents before age seventeen, aspiring designer Caitlin Holte feels like her whole world has been turned upside down, and that was before the terrifying encounter with a supernatural force. Then, she learns that her hot bad-boy neighbor, Adrian—who might have just saved her life—is actually a half-demon vampire.

Suddenly Caitlin is stuck with a vampire bodyguard who feels that the best way to protect her is to become her pretend boyfriend. Trouble is, Caitlin is starting to fall in love for real, while Adrian can never love a human. Caitlin trusts Adrian to keep her safe from his demon father, but will he be able to protect her heart?
(Synopsis taken from Goodreads) 







Pre-Order: Amazon, B&N


***Now it's been a while since I've read any books about vampires, or just paranormal in general, so I'm crossing my fingers that this book turns out okay. I absolutely love the cover too!!!! It just pulls you in :D 

What are you guys waiting to read?***


Thanks for stopping by! :)

12 comments:

Jessica @ a GREAT read said... Best Blogger Tips

YES! Sooooo cannot wait for this one either! It sounds sooooo good!


Here's my WoW

Have a GREAT day!

Old Follower :)

Majanka Verstraete said... Best Blogger Tips

The cover looks a little creepy, but intriguing at the same time. I'm not sure if I'm ready for another vampire book, though.

My Waiting on Wednesday post.

michellesminions said... Best Blogger Tips

I can't wait to read this!!! I need it!!! great pick!

Michelle @ Michelle's Minions

My WoW

The Readdicts said... Best Blogger Tips

Hadn't seen this one before. Great pick Jackie!
here's my WOW

Janhvi @ The Readdicts

Sandra @ Waiting For Wentworth said... Best Blogger Tips

Vampires? I think I saw this book recently and was surprised to realize that I hadn't read a vampire book in a long time. This one sounds really interesting. I hope you enjoy reading it.
My WoW

CraftyOtakuReader said... Best Blogger Tips

I can't wait to read this one. And isn't that cover just so pretty?

I hope you like the book! Check out my WoW!

Jackie said... Best Blogger Tips

@Jessica @ a GREAT read

Thanks for stopping by Jessica! :)

Jackie said... Best Blogger Tips

@Majanka Verstraete

I haven't read any vampire book in a very long time, so I will definitely give it a try :) Thanks for stopping by:)

Jackie said... Best Blogger Tips

@michellesminions


Thanks for stopping by Michelle!:)

Jackie said... Best Blogger Tips

@The Readdicts


Thanks for stopping by!:)

Jackie said... Best Blogger Tips

@Sandra @ Waiting For Wentworth

Same here, it has been a while :) Thanks for stopping by Sandra!

Jackie said... Best Blogger Tips

@Stina @ Once Untold


I love the cover! Thanks for stopping by :)

Post a Comment

I love reading your comments, so don't be afraid to leave me a comment below:D