RSS

Welcome to my Blog
Hope you enjoy reading.

Sunday, January 3, 2016

★ My Top 16 Most Anticipated Books of 2016! ★



I can't believe we're starting a new year again, 2015 went by so fast that it was both interesting and exciting. I got to read a lot of books, more than I had anticipated which is always a plus. Now I want to thank those of you that read my blog and that have commented on my blog posts. <3 I hope everyone has an amazing year ahead. :)

***In no particular order, here are my top more anticipated books of 2015.*** ❤

1. 


Passenger by Alexandra Bracken


2. 


Never Never: Part Three by Colleen Hoover and Tarryn Fisher


3. 


Steel Scars by Victoria Aveyard


4. 


Big Rock by Lauren Blakely 


5. 


The Siren by Kiera Cass 


6. 


Shallow Graves by Kali Wallace


7. 


The Mystery of Hollow Places by Rebecca Podos


8.


Never Tear Us Apart by Monica Murphy


9. 


Sanctuary Bay by Laura J. Burns and Melinda Metz


10. 


The Heir and the Spare by Emily Albright


11.


Glass Sword by Victoria Aveyard


12.


What a Werewolf Wants by Kristin Miller


13. 


His Princess of Convenience by Rebecca Winters


14. 


Starflight by Melissa Landers


15. 


Wicked Sexy Liar by Christina Lauren


16.


I Wish You Were Mine by Lauren Layne


***I absolutely love all of the covers of every single book that is in this list, there are definitely a lot of awesome books that going to be released this year that I'm hoping to read. :) ***

-Don't forget to check out My Top TEN Books Read in 2015 list :D-

Thanks for stopping by! 

0 comments:

Post a Comment

I love reading your comments, so don't be afraid to leave me a comment below:D