RSS

Welcome to my Blog
Hope you enjoy reading.

Sunday, January 3, 2016

★Top TEN Books Read in 2015!!!★



Hi guys! I thought I'd share my top ten books that I got to read in 2015! It has been a very buys year, but I'm really happy that I got to read a lot of amazing books. I want to thank those that stopped by my blog in 2015, you guys are the best! :)

***In no particular order here are My Top 10 Books I read in 2015 ♫***

1. 


Ugly Love by Colleen Hoover

I don't know why it took me so long to read this book, but I'm glad I got to read because it was great. Loved the characters and the plot, I highly recommend it. :)


2. 


The One by Kiera Cass

LOVED IT! This book had me in tears, Kiera Cass did an amazing job tying everything together at the end. I loved everything about it, including the cover and trailer. One of the best book trailers that I've ever seen. 


3. 


Maybe Someday by Colleen Hoover

Another amazing book by Colleen Hoover! If you like music and lots of romance, then I highly recommend reading this book. If you go on the author's website she even has the actual soundtrack that was created for the book. :)


4. 


Just One Day by Gayle Forman

I've heard so many great things about Gayle Forman's books that I had to pick up Just One Day and it didn't disappoint at all. I loved the sense of adventure that I got from reading this book and of course the romance that completely hooked me in. :)


5. 


Easy by Tammara Webber

This was an interesting book, the characters were well thought out and the romance between then had me reading until the very end. :)


6. 


Getting Lucky Number Seven by Cindi Madsen

I loved the concept of this book, it was an overall funny and romantic read. It was refreshing and if you are looking for the perfect new adult book then I would highly recommend giving this book a try. :)


7. 


Fifty Shades of Grey by E.L. James

This was actually a really good trilogy, it kept me reading nonstop and the (overall) ending of the trilogy was great. :)


8. 


The CEO Buys In by Nancy Herkness

Addicting book that had me reading non stop, I will most definitely be reading more from the author in the future. ;)


9. 


Playing the Player by Lisa Brown Roberts

This was such a cute story, and the characters were hilarious! If you're looking for a quick book to read that is full of funny scenes and romance between total opposites then I highly recommend reading this book, it's worth the read. :)


10. 


Tell Me You Need Me by Joya Ryan

This was a very steamy and fun read. The author kept the story plot fresh and interesting as the characters went through ups and downs. The ending had me wanting for more. :)


➳That concludes my list! I hope everyone had an amazing year :) Check out My Top 16 Most Anticipated Books of 2016 post if you want to know what I'll be reading this year.♥ 

Thanks for stopping by!

2 comments:

Sam said... Best Blogger Tips

I really need to read The One. It's sitting on my shelf staring at me.

Unknown said... Best Blogger Tips

Thank you so much for including Playing the Player on your list! Happy New Year, Jackie!

Post a Comment

I love reading your comments, so don't be afraid to leave me a comment below:D