RSS

Welcome to my Blog
Hope you enjoy reading.

Wednesday, June 22, 2016

☼ Waiting on Wednesday (#111) ☼



"Waiting On" Wednesday is a weekly event, hosted by Breaking the Spine, that spotlights upcoming releases that we're eagerly anticipating.

This week's pre-publication "can't-wait-to-read" selection is:


Hitched: Volume One 
by Kendall Ryan
Expected Release Date: July 5th 2016 by Everafter Romance
Pages: 220
Genres: Romance, Contemporary
Author's Links: Goodreads, Website, Twitter, Facebook


Marry the girl I’ve had a crush on my whole life? Check.

Inherit a hundred-billion-dollar company? Check.

Produce an heir… Wait, what?

I have ninety days to knock up my brand-new fake wife. There’s only one problem—she hates my guts.

And in the fine print of the contract? The requirement that we produce an heir.

She can’t stand to be in the same room with me. Says she’ll never be in my bed. 

But I’ve never backed down from a challenge and I’m not about to start now.

Mark my words—I’ll have her begging for me, and it won’t take ninety days.

On the heels of her smash hit and New York Times bestselling SCREWED series, Kendall Ryan brings you HITCHED, a romantic comedy that delivers heart and heat. A NYC playboy turned business mogul has ninety days to win over the woman he's always desired in order to save his father's company. One tiny problem: She hates his guts.
(Synopsis taken from Goodreads)


Pre-Order: Amazon, B&N, Kobo

***I can't wait to read yet another book by Kendall Ryan! Will definitely be pre-ordering the book. What are you waiting to read?***


Thanks for stopping by! :)

7 comments:

Jessica @ a GREAT read said... Best Blogger Tips

Nice! Doesn't sound like my kind of read but hope you truly enjoy it once you read it!

Here's my WoW

Have a GREAT day!

Old Follower :)

Emma said... Best Blogger Tips

Sounds interesting -- hope you like it!
My WoW: https://thesmartbookclub.blogspot.com/2016/06/waiting-on-wednesday-this-savage-song.html

Ronyell (a.k.a. Rabbitearsblog) said... Best Blogger Tips

Wow! this sounds interesting! Here’s my WoW!

Jackie said... Best Blogger Tips

@Jessica @ a GREAT read

Thanks for stopping by Jessica! :)

Jackie said... Best Blogger Tips

@Renee

Thanks for stopping by! :)

Jackie said... Best Blogger Tips

@Emma

Thanks for stopping by! (:

Jackie said... Best Blogger Tips

@Ronyell (a.k.a. Rabbitearsblog)

Thank you for stopping by! :)

Post a Comment

I love reading your comments, so don't be afraid to leave me a comment below:D