RSS

Welcome to my Blog
Hope you enjoy reading.

Sunday, January 1, 2017

★Top TEN Books Read in 2016!!!★



Hi guys! I can't believe another year has gone by, it was definitely a year filled with amazing books. Today I'm sharing my top ten books that I got to read in 2016! To those that have read my blog, thank you, next year is going to be filled with changes that I hope you're going to like. :)


***In no particular order here are My Top 10 Books I read in 2016 ***


1. 


The All-Star Antes Up (Wager of Hearts #2)
by Nancy Herkness 

I'm really loving Nancy Harkness' books, her male characters are totally swoon worthy and the story plot of this book will leave you wanting for more. I highly recommend reading it. 😍


2. 


Tell Me a Story (WHOLE SERIES)
by Tamara Lush

Not having read other books by Tamara Lush before, I was really impressed with with The Story series. It's compelling and sexy story line had me at the edge of my seat, we get a lot of twists and turns in the story that I absolutely loved! 


3.


A Necessary Sin (WHOLE SERIES)
by Georgia Cates

Another author that took me by surprise this past year, the series was definitely different and unique. It's going to be great roller coaster ride if you pick it up, will not disappoint! 


4.


Trust (Wrong #3)
by Jana Aston

Be ready to have the most fun and hilarious time while reading this book, the main character will make your day. Trust is a lighthearted book that it's relatable and will leave you wanting for more. ;)


5.


Right Billionaire, Wrong Wedding
by Victoria Davies

This book was also a fun read, I personally haven't read other books by Victoria Davies before, but I will make sure to read more in the future. 


6.


Hitched (WHOLE TRILOGY)
by Kendall Ryan

This trilogy was awesome!!!!! Can I marry Noah?!? He is another swoon worthy character that I loved, though there are some twists and turns throughout the story we do get a sweet ending at the end. I would highly recommend reading all three of the books, you will not regret it. :)


7.


Hooked
by Brenda Rothert

Hooked was a sweet and steamy read, the author did a great job executing the story, the ending was different and I loved it.


8.


The Billionaire Next Door (Billionaire Bad Boys #2)
by Jessica Lemmon

Jessica Lemmon has become one of my favorite authors, her stories are always filled with entertaining plots that will have you reading until the very end. If you haven't read any of her other books, I would highly recommend give them a try. ;)


9.


The Fix Up
by Kendall Ryan

The Fix Up is a spin-off of her Hitched series, if you love a hottie with a British accent, then this is the book for you! The story itself is interesting and the cover!!!!! <3


10.


Aside from the eye-drooling cover, the characters in this story have such an amazing chemistry, and the steamy moments between them will definitely have you swooning for them. I highly recommend reading this book and any other book by J.L. Berg. :)



So after making this list, I realized just how many amazing covers there were this past year, can't wait to read next year! πŸ’•

Thanks for stopping by!🌟

0 comments:

Post a Comment

I love reading your comments, so don't be afraid to leave me a comment below:D