RSS

Welcome to my Blog
Hope you enjoy reading.

Tuesday, January 16, 2018

🌟 Freebie Tuesday (Edition #206) 🌟



🌈Happy Tuesday! 

Thanks for stopping by! As always I will be tweeting random freebies that I can find on any given day so if you're looking for more free books make sure to follow me on twitter @JackieBookWorld. :)

***Note that there will be some books that will be free for limited time only, so make sure to download them as soon as you can. Also if there is any specific genre that you guys want me to find books of, let me know in the comment section below. (:  Enjoy! 


*Older Editions will be linked on the menu section (above) under Freebie Tuesday:)


Bellamy and The Brute
by Alicia Michaels
Release Date: March 13th 2017 by Clean Teen Publishing
Series: Bellamy and the Brute #1
Pages: 300
Genres: Young Adult, Fantasy, Retelling, Romance
Author's Links: Goodreads, Website, Twitter,


When Bellamy McGuire is offered a summer job babysitting for the wealthy Baldwin family, she’s reluctant to accept. After all, everyone in town knows about the mysterious happenings at the mansion on the hill—including the sudden disappearance of the Baldwin’s eldest son, Tate. The former football star and Golden Boy of Wellhollow Springs became a hermit at the age of sixteen, and no one has seen or heard from him since. Rumors abound as to why, with whisperings about a strange illness that has caused deformity…turned him into a real-life monster. Bellamy wants to dismiss these rumors as gossip, but when she’s told that if she takes the job she must promise to never, ever visit the 3rd floor of the mansion, she begins to wonder if there really is some dark truth being hidden there.

Tate’s condition may not be the only secret being kept at Baldwin House. There are gaps in the family’s financial history that don’t add up, and surprising connections with unscrupulous characters. At night there are strange noises, unexplained cold drafts, and the electricity cuts out. And then there are the rose petals on the staircase. The rose petals that no one but Bellamy seems to be able to see. The rose petals that form a trail leading right up to the 3rd floor, past the portrait of a handsome young man, and down a dark hallway where she promised she would never, ever go…

As Bellamy works to unravel the mysteries of Baldwin House and uncover the truth about Tate, she realizes that she is in way over her head, in more ways than one. Can her bravery and determination help to right the wrongs of the past and free the young man whose story has captured her heart?
 

(Synopsis taken from Goodreads)


     

More Than Lies 
by N. E. Henderson
Release Date: March 2016 by Amazon Digital Services
Genres: NewAdult, Romance
Author's Links: Goodreads, Website, Twitter, Facebook


Happy ever after seems so easy for some people. But not for us. We’re locked somewhere between love and hate.

TARALYNN EVANS

I've loved Shawn nearly all my life. But college is almost over, and it kills me that he's been with every girl in town except me. It's time I let go of old dreams, and of this pain. I'm just not sure I'm strong enough. He's like a tattoo . . . permanently inked on my heart.

But when the foundation of my life crumbles, who will be there for me?

SHAWN BRADEN

Ink, sex, and lies—that's me. I'm the guy who screws a girl against the wall and then walks. I've been pushing Tara away for years, knowing she’s too good for me, even though it burns to see her with other guys. Now she’s the one walking and I’m not sure I can handle losing her.

Then tragedy rips our lives apart, and I realize too late that I wasted my chance.

Love is stronger than lies . . . or is it?

You'll cry, you'll sigh and you'll squirm in your seat—get your copy of More Than Lies today!
 
(Synopsis taken from Goodreads)


     

Happy Reading! :)

0 comments:

Post a Comment

I love reading your comments, so don't be afraid to leave me a comment below:D