RSS

Welcome to my Blog
Hope you enjoy reading.

Wednesday, January 3, 2018

✯ My TOP Most Anticipated Books of 2018! ✯



Hello again!

After compiling a list of my top books that I've read in 2017, I thought I would make a quick post of the books that I'm most excited about reading in 2018. In no particular order here are my TOP MOST ANTICIPATED BOOKS OF 2018!

***Click on the Goodreads button to read the synopsis of each book.***


1.


Man Candy (Real Love #3) by Jessica Lemmon


2.


The Woman in the Window by A.J. Finn


3.


Say You'll Remember Me by Katie McGarry


4. 


Forget You, Ethan by Whitney G.


5. 


Ink, Iron, and Glass (Ink, Iron, and Glass #1) by Gwendolyn Clare


6.


 The Lucky Ones by Tiffany Reisz


7. 


The Seven Deaths of Evelyn Hardcastle by Stuart Turton


8. 


Baby Daddy by Kendall Ryan


9. 


Wanderlust by Lauren Blakely


10.


Not If I Save You First by Ally Carter


And that concludes my list of the books that I'm most excited to read so far, if you want to check out My Top TEN Books that I've read in 2017 click here. 

0 comments:

Post a Comment

I love reading your comments, so don't be afraid to leave me a comment below:D