RSS

Welcome to my Blog
Hope you enjoy reading.

Tuesday, June 26, 2018

🌟 Freebie Tuesday (Edition #228) 🌟



Happy Tuesday! 

Thanks for stopping by! As always I will be tweeting random freebies that I can find on any given day so if you're looking for more free books make sure to follow me on twitter @JackieBookWorld. :)

***Note that there will be some books that will be free for limited time only, so make sure to download them as soon as you can. Also if there is any specific genre that you guys want me to find books of, let me know in the comment section below. (:  Enjoy! 


Most Eligible Billionaire 
by Annika Martin
Release Date: November 7th 2017 by Annika Martin
Pages: 330
Genres: Romantic Comedy, Contemporary
Author's Links: Goodreads, Website, Twitter, Facebook


He’s a powerful billionaire CEO who built the family business into an empire. The money doesn’t matter to him, but the company is his life. And then his eccentric mother wills it all to her tiny dog.

I’m Vicky, the dog whisperer. (Not really, but that’s what my elderly neighbor always says.) When she dies, she surprises everybody by leaving a corporation worth billions to her dog, Smuckers. With me as his spokesperson. 

Suddenly I go from running my Etsy store to sitting in an elegant Wall Street boardroom with Smuckers in my lap. And my neighbor’s son, Henry Locke, aka New York’s most eligible bachelor, glaring across the table at me. 

Rumor has it Henry’s a business genius who’s as talented in the bedroom as he is in the boardroom. Sure, he’s gorgeous. Sex-in-a-seven-thousand dollar suit. But…

He’s arrogant and infuriating. 
He refuses to listen to me when I insist I didn’t con his mother. 
He thinks he can bully me, buy me off, control me, even seduce me. 

Henry may have the women of Manhattan eating out of the palm of his hand, but I'm so over entitled rich guys who think they own the world. 

No way will his wicked smile be charming ME out of my panties. 

His wicked...devastating...impossible-to-resist smile. 

Oh well, who needs panties anyway? 


****************
A sexy enemies-to-lovers romantic comedy standalone!
(Synopsis taken from Goodreads)



       

Liam 
by Kimber White
Release Date: August 16th 2017 by Nokay Press LLC
Pages: 240
Genres: Romance, Paranormal
Author's Links: Goodreads, Website, Facebook


Five men. Brothers in arms. Their fight to free the shifters of Kentucky could destroy them all. 

For two generations, the wolf shifters of Mammoth Forest have lived under the brutal, ruthless control of the Kentucky Chief Pack Alpha. They have been denied their freedom, their rightful packs, and fated mates for far too long. Now, five brave men have forged a secret alliance hell-bent on resistance. Follow along as the shifters of Mammoth Forest fight to reclaim the women they love and the packs they were born to lead.

Liam – On a mission for critical medical supplies, Liam comes across curvy spitfire Molly. His protective instincts kick into overdrive. But, Molly’s stronger than she looks and she’s fully capable of taking care of her own damn self. It takes about two seconds for Liam to figure out Molly’s his fated mate. In another time and another place, that would make things simple. Here in Kentucky, that makes her a weapon the Chief Pack can use against Liam and all the resistance fighters in Mammoth Forest.

Molly – Molly Ravary’s not the kind of girl who believes in love at first sight. But when Liam McConnell walks into her life, all rippling muscles and eyes blazing with mystery, she might just have to rethink that. He’s hiding something but that doesn’t keep her from being drawn to him. When he reveals his true shifter self, Molly knows she should head for the hills. Except, his nature calls to hers and his truth opens a hidden, magical world she’s been living in all along. Instead of turning away like she knows she should, Molly finds herself all in.

Molly and Liam’s passion for each other creates the greatest danger of all. Giving into it could ruin them both. 

The Mammoth Forest Wolves books contain smoldering love scenes between fated mates, danger, dark passion and intrigue. If you're into that, saddle up and strap in! Each book is interconnected and should be read in the following order: Liam, Mac, Gunnar, Payne and finally, Jagger. 
(Synopsis taken from Goodreads)


       

Thanks for stopping by! :)

0 comments:

Post a Comment

I love reading your comments, so don't be afraid to leave me a comment below:D