RSS

Welcome to my Blog
Hope you enjoy reading.

Tuesday, September 25, 2018

🌟 Freebie Tuesday (Edition #240) 🌟



Happy Tuesday! 

Thanks for stopping by! As always I will be tweeting random freebies that I can find on any given day so if you're looking for more free books make sure to follow me on twitter @JackieBookWorld. :)

***Note that there will be some books that will be free for limited time only, so make sure to download them as soon as you can. Also if there is any specific genre that you guys want me to find books of, let me know in the comment section below. (:  Enjoy! 


Grip
by Kennedy Ryan
Release Date: March 2nd 2017
Series: Grip #1
Pages: 382
Genres: Romance, Contemporary
Author's Links: Goodreads, Website, Twitter, Facebook


***This is not a cliffhanger!***

Resisting an irresistible force wears you down and turns you out. I know. I've been doing it for years. 

I may not have a musical gift of my own, but I've got a nose for talent and an eye for the extraordinary. And Marlon James - Grip to his fans - is nothing short of extraordinary. 

Years ago, we strung together a few magical nights, but I keep those memories in a locked drawer and I've thrown away the key. All that's left is friendship and work. 

He's on the verge of unimaginable fame, all his dreams poised to come true. I manage his career, but I can't seem to manage my heart. 

It's wild, reckless, disobedient. And it remembers all the things I want to forget.

Make sure you grab FLOW, the FREE prequel first! FLOW is chronicling the week of magical days and nights that will haunt Grip & Bristol for years to come. GRIP is the full-length conclusion of their story.

(Synopsis taken from Goodreads)


        

Knocked Up by the Billionaire 
by M. S. Parker and Tasha Fawkes
Release Date: May 2nd 2017 by Safira Press LLC
Series: The Fake Partner Book 1
Pages: 258
Genres: Romance, Contemporary


Brady Shaw is the sole heir to a billion-dollar oil empire in Texas. However, he has no desire to take over the family business. He’s too busy pandering in women, booze, and all of life’s other temptations. 

When his father shuts down the flow of money, Brady is presented with an ultimatum: marry and produce a grandchild within a year, or spend the remainder of his life like the rest of the world—poor as fuck. 

Dana Sommer is a hard-working college student down on her luck. After losing her scholarship due to budget cuts, she now must find a way to, not only pay her tuitions, but also get her hands on $50,000 to settle her brother’s gambling debt, or she could lose the only family she has left. 

To resolve her impasse, she answers a Craigslist ad with a very unusual offer that could solve all her problems—marry a rich, spoiled playboy for one year and bear his child. The reward? Half a million dollars.
(Synopsis taken from Goodreads)


       

Happy Reading! ;)

0 comments:

Post a Comment

I love reading your comments, so don't be afraid to leave me a comment below:D