RSS

Welcome to my Blog
Hope you enjoy reading.

Tuesday, November 13, 2018

πŸ‚ Freebie Tuesday (Edition #247) πŸ‚




As Thanksgiving quickly approaches, I wanted to post a few non-seasonal books before we get to the Christmas/holiday season. As always I will be tweeting random freebies that I can find on any given day so if you're looking for more free books make sure to follow me on twitter @JackieBookWorld. :)

***Note that there will be some books that will be free for limited time only, so make sure to download them as soon as you can. Also if there is any specific genre that you guys want me to find books of, let me know in the comment section below. (:  Enjoy! 


Blue Moon 
by Tess Thompson
Release Date: November 22nd 2016 by 4kids5cats Editions 
Series: Blue Mountain #2
Pages: 278
Genres: Romance, Contemporary
Author's Links: Goodreads, Website, Twitter, Facebook


Readers met Kevan Lanigan and Blythe Heywood in Book One of the Blue Mountain Series. In Book Two, the family saga continues, featuring the romance between their siblings, Ciaran Lanigan and Bliss Heywood. See where this powerful love story will lead. 

Playboy Ciaran Lanigan was the party. Executive Bliss Heywood was the library. When they meet, sparks fly and so begins an uncontrollable attraction. 

But party boy Ciaran isn’t everything he appears. Lurking beneath the surface of his charming grin is a man haunted by fears. Are they real or imagined? As he slowly reveals his past, Bliss becomes less sure if the man she’s involved with is unstable or truly in danger. 

Neither can deny their growing feelings for each other, but with lives fraught with secrets, lies, and family complexities, walking away from each other might be the safest path. But safe is rarely satisfying and Ciaran and Bliss love with all their hearts. 

Regardless of consequences, their growing love binds them together, even in the face of danger. 

(Synopsis taken from Goodreads)


         

The Wright Brother 
by K.A. Linde
Release Date: February 28th 2017 by Everafter Romance
Pages: 382
Genres: Romance, Contemporary
Author's Links: Goodreads, Website, Twitter, Facebook


I'd dated his brother.

He didn’t remember and I wish I could forget.

I may have sworn off the Wright family a long time ago. But when I returned home, Jensen Wright crashed into my life with the confidence of a billionaire CEO and the sex appeal of a god. Even I couldn’t resist our charged chemistry, or the way he fit into my life like a missing puzzle piece.

Too bad he’d forgotten the one thing that could destroy us.

Because Jensen Wright doesn’t share. Not with anyone. And if his brother finds out, this could all go down in flames.

When it all was said and done, was he the Wright brother?
(Synopsis taken from Goodreads)


         

πŸ‚ Happy Reading! πŸ‚

0 comments:

Post a Comment

I love reading your comments, so don't be afraid to leave me a comment below:D