RSS

Welcome to my Blog
Hope you enjoy reading.

Tuesday, November 27, 2018

❄ Freebie Tuesday (Edition #249) ❄




Thanks for stopping by! As always I will be tweeting random freebies that I can find on any given day so if you're looking for more free books make sure to follow me on twitter @JackieBookWorld. :)

***Note that there will be some books that will be free for limited time only, so make sure to download them as soon as you can. Also if there is any specific genre that you guys want me to find books of, let me know in the comment section below. (:  Enjoy! 


Burned Promises 
by Willow Winters
Release Date: August 21st 2017 by CreateSpace Independent Publishing Platform 
Pages: 178
Genres: Romance, Contemporary
Author's Links: Goodreads, Website, Twitter, Facebook



My world is caving in on itself; the scars of my past threatening to consume me.
I was ready to fall from the top of my empire and I didn't give a damn.

But then she showed up; falling back into my life and into my bed.
My sweetheart.

I’m not the type of man to make promises. But long ago I made one to her, and then broke it, pushing her as far away as I could. She’s too good for this shit and I couldn’t risk her.

I should let her walk away again; I'm a bad man, but I'm too selfish.
This time, I'm keeping her.
 

(Synopsis taken from Goodreads)


        

Last Chance Christmas 
by Joanne Rock
Release Date: November 11th 2015 by Tule Publishing
Series: Road to Romance #1
Pages: 109
Genres: Romance, Contemporary
Author's Links: Goodreads, Website, Twitter, Facebook


Fashion buyer Shea Walker had a fast track lifestyle until a car accident sidelines her to a painful recovery. Seeking quiet for the holidays, Shea returns to the snowy mountains where she grew up to make peace with her past and spend time with her estranged family. She never expected J.C. Royce–now a hockey star–would return to their hometown, too. Determined to avoid that particular sexy mistake, she’s caught off guard when her first night in town brings them face to face.

Seeing Shea practically fall at his feet is gratifying, until J.C. realizes his proud former friend, who he once thought would become a whole lot more, is truly hurt–and in more ways than she lets on. Lucky for Shea, he’s got a big house just sitting empty and a tree ready to decorate, as she is in no shape to stay by herself. With his bad boy arrogance down to an art form after eight years in the NHL, J.C. is more than a match for feisty Shea. Especially when it comes to her outrageous claim that there was never any chemistry between them…

But when it comes to convincing her to stick around town until the New Year, he
just might need a Christmas miracle.
 
(Synopsis taken from Goodreads)


       

Happy Reading! :)

0 comments:

Post a Comment

I love reading your comments, so don't be afraid to leave me a comment below:D