RSS

Welcome to my Blog
Hope you enjoy reading.

Tuesday, January 22, 2019

🌟 Freebie Tuesday (Edition #255) 🌟




Welcome back! As always I will be tweeting random freebies that I can find on any given day so if you're looking for more free books make sure to follow me on twitter @JackieBookWorld. :) 


***Note that there will be some books that will be free for limited time only, so make sure to download them as soon as you can. Also if there is any specific genre that you guys would like me feature, let me know in the comment section below. Enjoy! 



Fairy-Struck
by Amy Sumida
Release Date: July 11th 2015
Series: The Twilight Court #1
Pages: 462
Genres: Fantasy
Author's Links: Goodreads, Website, Twitter, Facebook



From the author of The Godhunter Series comes an exciting new Urban Fantasy series!

Would you like to hear a real fairy tale? A story about the war between us and them. A war which led to a truce and a truce which led to the creation of a secret society. There are councils you know nothing about, councils of fairies and of humans who write laws which govern us both. Laws you also know nothing about yet still you are held accountable to them. If you break these laws, the Wild Hunt of Fairy will come for you but don't worry too much, it's hard to break laws concerning things you don't believe in. Fairies tend to break the truce more than humans and that's where I come in. I'm part of a military force who monitors the fey. When they cross the line, we extinguish their light... permanently. I'm Extinguisher Seren Sloane and I can tell you a real fairy's tale, if you're brave enough to listen.
(Synopsis taken from Goodreads)


       

Temptation 
by Ivy Smoak
Release Date: April 8, 2015
Series: 
The Hunted #1, Temptation #1-3
Pages: 353
Genres: Romance
Author's Links: Goodreads, Website, Twitter, Facebook


Have you ever lost your words at the sight of perfection? Like when you look at the sunset on a beach? Or when you take a moment to appreciate the golden leaves falling from the sky on an autumn day?

Well, on one such autumn day, that was exactly the kind of reaction I had when I first saw James Hunter. Or rather, when I literally ran into him. I had never seen anyone so handsome in my entire life. The stubble along his jaw line. The way he caught me in his strong arms. The way he stared at me so intently.

I felt it in a rush. That I wanted to see him over and over again. That I needed him in my life. I’m not naΓ―ve. I could tell in two seconds that he was out of my league. But all the best things in life are worth fighting for.
(Synopsis taken from Goodreads)



       

Happy Reading! πŸ“š

0 comments:

Post a Comment

I love reading your comments, so don't be afraid to leave me a comment below:D