RSS

Welcome to my Blog
Hope you enjoy reading.

Friday, March 1, 2019

πŸ”– BOOK BLOGGER HOP! πŸ”–



Book Blogger Hop is a weekly meme hosted by Ramblings of a Coffee Addicted Writer! The purpose is to help bloggers discover new blogs and interact with each other by answering feature questions.

This week’s Book Blogger Hop question is: 


Have you made the switch from print to e-books? Is either one exclusive? 
(submitted by Elizabeth @ Silver's Reviews)

My Answer:

I love print books, but I find myself reading a lot of e-books lately. It's more convenient for me to carry my tablet everywhere I go and switch books easily. πŸ“š

What do you guys prefer to read, print or e-books?

Thanks for stopping by! πŸ˜€

10 comments:

Laura said... Best Blogger Tips

I agree! I had to switch to e-books because of space but I miss reading printed paper so much! And one doesn't exclude the other :D but e-books are more convenient especially when you're almost finished a book and you don't need to carry multiple. Love the website BTW :D

Jessica @ a GREAT read said... Best Blogger Tips

I'm one who will prefer the real book instead. I get why ebooks are popular and all, but nothing tops a real book for me! It also helps because I'm one who has to read one book all the way through before starting another, so that added perk doesn't apply to me! Lol.

Here's my Book Blogger Hop

Have a GREAT day!

Old Follower :)

Erica Metcalf said... Best Blogger Tips

I agree! The convenience is so nice! I also love having the ability to swap between physical and ebook, and even audiobook! :)

Julie Tyuk said... Best Blogger Tips

When home I prefer a printed book, but when traveling or commuting e-books are treasure.
Here is my post

Nicci said... Best Blogger Tips

I prefer my ebooks.

Jackie said... Best Blogger Tips

@Laura

That's right, it's always easy to switch books on the go. Thanks for stopping by! :)

Jackie said... Best Blogger Tips

@Jessica @ a GREAT read

I wish I could read just one book at a time, but I like switching books from time-to-time :) Thanks for stopping by! (:

Jackie said... Best Blogger Tips

@Erica Metcalf

I have yet to venture to the audiobook world.lol Thanks for stopping by! :)

Jackie said... Best Blogger Tips

@Julie Tyuk

Totally agree! Thanks for stopping by! :)

Jackie said... Best Blogger Tips

@Nicci

Popular choice.lol :) Thanks for stopping by! ;)

Post a Comment

I love reading your comments, so don't be afraid to leave me a comment below:D