RSS

Welcome to my Blog
Hope you enjoy reading.

Tuesday, March 26, 2019

🌟 Freebie Tuesday (Edition #265) 🌟




Welcome back! As always I will be tweeting random freebies that I can find on any given day so if you're looking for more free books make sure to follow me on twitter @JackieBookWorld. :) 


***Note that there will be some books that will be free for limited time only, so make sure to download them as soon as you can. Also if there is any specific genre that you guys would like me feature, let me know in the comment section below. Enjoy! 



The Rebel 
by Jennifer Bernard
Release Date: September 4th 2018 by Jennifer Bernard
Series: The Rockwell Legacy #1
Pages: 288
Genres: Romance, Contemporary
Author's Links: Goodreads, Website, Twitter, Facebook


Every family has its rebel … and its secrets.

Deep in the Cascade mountains, the Rockwell family has been running historic Rocky Peak Lodge for generations. But now, that legacy is at risk of disappearing forever.

Kai, always the rebel, would rather risk his life as a rescue paramedic than deal with his impossible father, “Mad Max” Rockwell. Only one thing could bring him home — a real threat to his family’s legacy. Especially in the form of a beautiful woman.

Nurse Nicole Davidson never pictured herself as a spy. All she wants is security for her disabled sister. Get some inside intel for a friend’s real estate group while working for surly Max? She can do that. Until the outrageously sexy Kai Rockwell shows up and sets everything on fire — most especially her.

Equally determined, equally passionate about protecting their families, Kai and Nicole don’t know if they should be enemies or lovers. All they know is they can’t resist each other… no matter the price.

(Synopsis taken from Goodreads)


       

The Deal 
by Talia Ellison 
Release Date: November 30th 2017
Genres: Romance, Suspense
Author's Links: Goodreads, Website, Twitter, Facebook


Sparing his life and offering him a deal was a mistake. Marrying him to get back at his father was an even bigger one.

Now he’s getting under my skin and making me feel things I never thought I’d be able to feel.

But falling for the son of the man who brutally murdered my whole family right in front of my eyes isn’t my only problem. My enemies are coming for me, and the only one who might know how to defeat them once and for all is my husband.

I just don’t know if I can trust him with my life... or my heart.


This is the first installment in the three-book The Mafia Proposal series. It may contain violence, strong language, sexual content, and a cliffhanger.
(Synopsis taken from Goodreads)


       

Happy Reading! πŸ”–

0 comments:

Post a Comment

I love reading your comments, so don't be afraid to leave me a comment below:D