RSS

Welcome to my Blog
Hope you enjoy reading.

Tuesday, July 9, 2019

🌟 Freebie Tuesday (Edition #280) 🌟




Welcome back! As always I will be tweeting random freebies that I can find on any given day so if you're looking for more free books make sure to follow me on twitter @JackieBookWorld. :) 


***Note that there will be some books that will be free for limited time only, so make sure to download them as soon as you can. Also if there is any specific genre that you guys would like me feature, let me know in the comment section below. Enjoy! 


Unintended
by Georgia Cates
Release Date: October 20th 2017 by Georgia Cates Books, LLC
Series: The Sin Trilogy #5
Pages: 291
Genres: Romance
Author's Links: Goodreads, Website, Twitter, Facebook


The Fellowship saga continues with Kieran and Westlyn's story in this standalone spinoff of The Sin Trilogy.
Captor becomes lover…

I’m a marksman. Mobster. Deadly assassin. 
My job is to protect my brotherhood, but that isn’t my only responsibility. 

I’m Kieran Hendry, the up-and-coming leader of The Order, and a new duty calls. I must take a wife. 

A wife I don’t know. 
A wife born into a position at the top of The Fellowship hierarchy.
A wife who will forge a strong alliance between her brotherhood and mine. 
A wife I don’t want.

I knew next to nothing about Westlyn Breckenridge when I abducted her, but I quickly discover that she’s intelligent, strong, defiant, selfless. And beautiful.

One night with her is all it takes for me to see that she is no typical Mafia princess. I’m hopeful this arranged marriage won’t be the miserable union I imagined it to be. But convincing my intended to give us a chance won’t be easy when she sees me as the enemy. The brute who kidnapped her. The vile fiend who threatened to do as he wished with her body.

It’s true. I am all those things. I had cruel intentions. But everything has changed. My affection for her is unexpected. My love, unintended.

***Unintended can be read as a standalone novel although it is a novel accompanying The Sin Trilogy. It is best enjoyed after reading The Sin Trilogy and Endurance: A Sin Series Standalone novel.

(Synopsis taken from Goodreads)


        

You Deserve Better
by A.P. Watson
Release Date: April 7th 2018
Series: By Your Side Series Book 2
Pages: 428
Genres: Romance, Contemporary
Author's Links: Goodreads, Website, Twitter, Facebook


As a woman with a past full of heartache, I’d heard the words “you deserve better” more times than I cared to admit. And while I thought Jacks was my definition of better, his betrayal certainly was not. The idea we’re all destined to find some great love was a reality I wanted to give up on. I had known true happiness, and it was in the arms of Jackson Carmichael. 

I was supposed to say I didn’t miss him, but that would have been the biggest lie I’ve ever told. He’d been my best friend, the one who had understood me, the one who had known my deepest secrets and admired me in spite of them. That kind of love was hard to erase. I’d tried to move on with someone else, but the memory of what Jacks and I shared always lingered in the back of my mind. When he had asked to reestablish our friendship, I knew better than to agree. But after tragedy struck, the need for friendship and truth destroyed the walls I’d built around my heart. As the time came for me to choose between the man I always wanted and the safety my heart so desperately craved, I was forced to answer the question I’d been avoiding for months: Are second chances worth the risk? 
(Synopsis taken from Goodreads)



Thanks for stopping by! ;)

0 comments:

Post a Comment

I love reading your comments, so don't be afraid to leave me a comment below:D