RSS

Welcome to my Blog
Hope you enjoy reading.

Tuesday, November 5, 2019

🍂 Freebie Tuesday (Edition #298) 🍂




Welcome back! Hope you guys check out the books! 🍂

I will be tweeting random freebies that I can find on any given day so if you're looking for more free books make sure to follow me on twitter @JackieBookWorld. :) 


***Note that there will be some books that will be free for limited time only, so make sure to download them as soon as you can. Also if there is any specific genre that you guys would like me feature, let me know!  



Hating the Boss
by Natalie Wrye
Release Date: October 28th 2019 by Wrye Writing
Series: Hating Him #1
Pages: 255 
Genres: Romance, Contemporary
Author's Links: Goodreads, Website, Facebook


I made a mistake the day I laid eyes on Ethan Riske.

What was supposed to be a summer romance became so much more.

I fell for the small town prince...and I have the scars to prove it.

Seven years later, the prince is back.

Only this time he wants much more than a summer romance.

He wants my publishing company. My obedience. And me.

AUTHOR'S NOTE: This is a full-length, stand alone, second chance/enemies to lovers romance in the suspense-filled Hating Him series. This book contains surprising twists, humor and heat.
 

(Synopsis taken from Goodreads)


          

Hot Mess 
by J.H. Croix 
Release Date: February 22nd 2018 by Createspace Independent Publishing Platform
Pages: 238
Genres: Romance, Contemporary
Author's Links: Goodreads, Website, Twitter, Facebook


One night, a surprise baby. I’m playing for keeps.

Susannah

One night. Four years ago.
We nearly set each other on fire, but I never thought I’d see Ward again.
Then he comes walking back into my world.
I can’t withstand the heat.
We take another chance, thinking we can burn this fire to ashes.
But that’s only the beginning.
It’s a mess — he’s my boss and now…
He’s about to be a father.

Ward

Susannah is the only woman who’s ever tested my control.
Fighting fires is my life, but I can’t put out the fire between us.
I tell myself I can keep my distance, tell myself it’s nothing more than a little fun.
She fills every corner of my thoughts, kicks my control to the curb.
Still, I have this. I can handle her.
Then I find out she’s pregnant — with our baby.
All bets are off. 
I’ll do anything to protect her, anything to keep her safe, anything to make her mine.

*This is a steamy, full-length standalone romance with a guaranteed happily-ever-after. No cliffhangers. Nothing but steamy romance & HEA!
(Synopsis taken from Goodreads)


       

Thanks for stopping by! 🍂

0 comments:

Post a Comment

I love reading your comments, so don't be afraid to leave me a comment below:D