RSS

Welcome to my Blog
Hope you enjoy reading.

Wednesday, March 26, 2014

Waiting on Wednesday (#52)


"Waiting On" Wednesday is a weekly event, hosted by Breaking the Spine, that spotlights upcoming releases that we're eagerly anticipating.

This week's pre-publication "can't-wait-to-read" selection is: 

Plus One

by 


**I can't wait to get my hands on this book. I love the cover!!!!! I don't think I've read anything like it before. What is everyone waiting to read?***

Thank You for stopping by! (: 

3 comments:

Jessica @ a GREAT read said... Best Blogger Tips

Nice! Seeing this one around a lot! Saw it on Netgalley too in case you hadn't already known!

Here's my WoW

Have a GREAT day!

Old Follower :)

Lisa Mandina said... Best Blogger Tips

Haven't heard of this one before, but I do love that cover as well!
Check out my WOW.

Unknown said... Best Blogger Tips

YES. I mean, I don't care even if it's not as good as it sounds because THAT COVER.

Here's mine

Kirsty @ StudioReads

Post a Comment

I love reading your comments, so don't be afraid to leave me a comment below:D