RSS

Welcome to my Blog
Hope you enjoy reading.

Monday, December 1, 2014

❅ Top Ten Christmas Gifts For Book Lovers!!! {2014} ✯☃


This post is going to be a little bit different for me since this is my first ever gift guide since I started my blog two years ago! Now since Christmas is literally just around the corner, I thought I'd compile a list of things that any book lover might just love to get this holiday. I did a bit of research and found some very creative gifts that I hope everyone finds helpful when shopping for the book lover in your life or for yourself this Christmas. :)
Note: I've included all sorts of items that vary in budgets to make it helpful. This post was so much fun to put together, so even if you are not getting any of the items listed below, it's fun to see all kinds of clever things that someone would actually use. (:
  • Booksi Android or iPhone Dock: $52- Now this is one of the things that I really would love to get this Christmas! It's a clever way to charge a phone. 


  • MacBook Book-Case: $79 This is probably by far the most expensive laptop case I've seen around, but it looks nice :)

  • Book Scarf : $42 I absolutely love the idea of turning a book into a scarf, (maybe not the whole book) :D But I still think it's by far my favorite item in this list.






I hope you guys found this post helpful and just fun to see! 



HAPPY HOLIDAYS! 

0 comments:

Post a Comment

I love reading your comments, so don't be afraid to leave me a comment below:D