RSS

Welcome to my Blog
Hope you enjoy reading.

Thursday, January 1, 2015

★Top TEN Books Read in 2014!!!★


Hello everyone! I thought I'd share my top ten books I got to read in 2014! It has been a very buys year, but I still managed to read 87 books, which was less than what I read 2013, but I'm hoping to read more this time around. I want to thank those that stopped by my blog in 2014, you guys are the best! :)

***In no particular order here are My Top 10 Books I read in 2014 ♫***

1. 

More Than This by Jay McLean 

***This was one of my top reads in 2014, the story was compelling, and the characters were relatable. Jay McLean did an amazing job with the overall story line. This book made me want me own Jake! :) I highly recommend it! 


2. 

French Kissed by Chanel Cleeton

I can't believe this series/trilogy is over! I completely fell in love with the characters, and their stories. Out of the three books, French Kissed was my absolute favorite, there was just more character development that made it that much more enjoyable to read. I highly suggest reading all of the three books, you will not regret it. :) 

3.

The Shape of My Heat by Ann Aguirre

This trilogy was also my favorite, the covers were eye catching, and the characters were relatable as well. Definitely worth checking out! :)


4. 

Love and Other Variables by Shannon Lee Alexander

Now this book is going to leave you in tears at the end, it was just such a great story. I did have a couple of moments were I just couldn't stop crying! The characters were just lovable, and funny. I highly recommend it :)

5.

What I Didn't Say by Keary Taylor

This story took me by surprise, I didn't know what it was about until I really started getting into the book, and I have to say that it was a great read. It was my first time reading anything like it, and I really enjoyed it. This is a book that hasn't gotten a lot of attention, and I highly recommend checking it out.:)


6. 

Captivate by Vanessa Garden

If you love mermaids, or just haven't read anything any "mermaid-related" books, then I highly recommend reading Captivate. It was my first "mermaid-related" book that I read, and it didn't disappoint. ;)


7. 

Kissing Under the Mistletoe by Bella Andre

If you haven't gotten around to reading The Sullivans series, than I suggest reading them because they are going to melt your heart! Bella Andre is one of my all time favorite authors, and I her books are full of romance, and just cute moments between the characters that I just love to read. This book is more of a "holiday romance book", that takes place before book 1, it's like a prequel to the whole series. :) 


8. 

The Fine Art of Pretending by Rachel Harris

I understand now why this book has so many high ratings, not only was it a romantic read, but it's also not your typical girl-falls-in-love-with-her-best-friend kind of read. The author added a really interesting twist to the story that I really enjoyed reading. The cover is also my favorite, it screams romance! :D


9. 

The Summer Of Jake by Rachel Bailey

This was a cute contemporary read, friends falling for each other, but it bit more matured. I read it over the summer, and it was enjoyable to read. :)


10.

I See London by Chanel Cleeton

This is the first book in the International School trilogy, and the one that started it all for Maggie and Samir. I truly loved their story, and the setting as well, it gives the story an extra dose of romance. If you haven't checked out the trilogy, then I suggest you pick it up, it's totally worth it! :)



➳That concludes my list! I hope everyone had an amazing year :) ♥


Thanks for stopping by! 

0 comments:

Post a Comment

I love reading your comments, so don't be afraid to leave me a comment below:D