RSS

Welcome to my Blog
Hope you enjoy reading.

Friday, June 14, 2013

Feature and Follow Friday #18

Feature and Follow

Hosted by Parajunkee and Alison can Read.
Gain new followers and make new friends with the Book Blogger Feature & Follow! or just check out the weekly questions and see what others respond. 

*If you would like to follow me, you can do so by GFC, Bloglovin, Goodreads, or Twitter :) Just let me know if you are a new follower and I will follow back :D 

Question: Activity. Spine Poetry: Create a line of poetry with your book spines (take a picture). Not feeling creative?Tell us about your favorite poem.

Answer: Here's what I came up with, I hope it doesn't sound too bad. :)


***What do you guys think? Leave me a comment with your poem, or the link and I'll make sure to check it out :) Thanks! 



13 comments:

Unknown said... Best Blogger Tips

Very nice!!! This was fun hu?

Thanks for following me :) You have an awesome blog!
Following you back via GFC and Bloglovin

-J
http://reviewingromance.blogspot.com

Jessica @ a GREAT read said... Best Blogger Tips

Can't see it for some reason. I'm sure it's way better than my poor attempt at doing such a post with too little sleep!

Here's my Follow Friday

Have a GREAT weekend!

Old Follower :)

Unknown said... Best Blogger Tips

Great job! This was a fun question this week! Thanks for stopping by my blog. I am an old follower :)
Britt @ Spare Time book blog

~Jennifer~ said... Best Blogger Tips

I like it, especially the very beginning: "Touch the dark / Misguided angel." Absolutely beautiful! :)
Old follower by GFC, email, and Bloglovin :D
My FF @ Donnie Darko Girl

Angelica said... Best Blogger Tips

Such a great poem :)
New Follower via bloglovin!!

My ff- http://angelica-2009.blogspot.com/2013/06/feature-and-follow-2.html

Unknown said... Best Blogger Tips

Great job Jackie! This was such a fun activity!

Thanks for stopping by my FF!

Jessica@Lovin' Los Libros

Brona said... Best Blogger Tips

new follower via bloglovin' :-)

Linda @ (un)Conventional Bookworms said... Best Blogger Tips

This is good! I love some of the books you've used, too :)

Old bloglovin' follower, here's my FF post for this week.

Have a wonderful weekend, Jackie :)

Unknown said... Best Blogger Tips

Very lovely poem! Old follower.

My FF:
http://evelinesbooks.blogspot.nl/2013/06/feature-and-follow-friday-2.html'

PS: I really love your blog design!

The Twins Read said... Best Blogger Tips

I love this poem. :> New follower via Bloglovin!

Feature and Follow Friday

Lisa Mandina said... Best Blogger Tips

Great poem! Thanks for stopping by my post, I'm an old follower.

Meredith said... Best Blogger Tips

Nice poem :) New follower via bloglovin, twitter, and goodreads. (MeredithRaeJ)

Meredith
Meredith’s Musings

Literary Chaos said... Best Blogger Tips

Great poem, I'm a new follower!
rainydayreadingreviews.blogspot.com

Post a Comment

I love reading your comments, so don't be afraid to leave me a comment below:D