RSS

Welcome to my Blog
Hope you enjoy reading.

Thursday, January 1, 2015

★ My Top 15 Most Anticipated Books of 2015! ★


In my last post I listed my Top 10 Books Read in 2014, now in this post I'm listing my Top 15 Most Anticipated Book of 2015. Now before getting to my list, I want to take a second to look back at my first blogging year. I joined the blogging community over two years now, and I have discovered some awesome bloggers/blogs that have inspired me and helped me find great new books/authors that I wouldn't have otherwise. So I thank those that have recommended me awesome books, and I hope everyone has a great New Year ahead full of happiness and lots of new books! :)

***In no particular order, here are my top more anticipated books of 2015.*** ❤

1.

The Heir by Kiera Cass


2. 

A Court of Thorns and Roses by Sarah J. Maas


3.

Red Queen by Victoria Aveyard


4.

The Winner's Crime by Marie Rutkoski


5.

Invaded by Melissa Landers


6.

Never Never by Colleen Hoover and Tarryn Fisher


7.

Crimson Bound by Rosamund Hodge


8. 

The Darkest Part of the Forest by Holly Black


9. 

Beautiful Redemption by Jamie McGuire


10. 

More Than Enough by Jay McLean


11.

Dream a little Dream by Kerstin Gier and Anthea Bell


12.

Everything, Everything by Nicola Yoon


13.

From Ex to Eternity by Kat Cantrell


14.

Love, Lucy by April Lindner


15. 

Pocketful of Sand by M. Leighton



***I absolutely love all of the covers of every single book that is in this list, there are definitely a lot of awesome books that going to be released this year that I'm hoping to read. :) ***

-Don't forget to check out My Top TEN Books Read in 2014 list :D-


Thanks for stopping by

4 comments:

The Readdicts said... Best Blogger Tips

SO waiting for More Than Enough! Need to know Heidi and Dylan's story so bad. Red Queen and Never Never look really intriguing too. Great list Jackie! :)

Janhvi @ The Readdicts

Anonymous said... Best Blogger Tips

I love that cover too Jackie!! Thanks for being a fan. :) You've got me intrigued on some others too. I'll have to check them out.

Jackie said... Best Blogger Tips

@The Readdicts

Thanks! I really want to read Red Queen :)

Jackie said... Best Blogger Tips

@katcantrell.com

Thanks for stopping by!:)

Post a Comment

I love reading your comments, so don't be afraid to leave me a comment below:D