RSS

Welcome to my Blog
Hope you enjoy reading.

Wednesday, January 6, 2016

☼ Waiting on Wednesday (#108) ☼



"Waiting On" Wednesday is a weekly event, hosted by Breaking the Spine, that spotlights upcoming releases that we're eagerly anticipating.

This week's pre-publication "can't-wait-to-read" selection is:


The Distance from A to Z 
by Natalie Blitt
Release Date: January 12th 2016 by HarperCollins
Genres: Romance, Young Adult
Author's Links: Goodreads, Website, Twitter, Facebook



This full-length novel by debut author Natalie Blitt is a pitch-perfect blend of Stephanie Perkins and Miranda Kenneally that proves the age-old adage: opposites attract.

Seventeen-year old Abby has only one goal for her summer: to make sure she is fluent in French—well, that, and to get as far away from baseball and her Cubs-obsessed family as possible. A summer of culture and language, with no sports in sight.

That turns out to be impossible, though, because her French partner is the exact kind of boy she was hoping to avoid. Eight weeks. 120 hours of class. 80 hours of conversation practice with someone who seems to exclusively wear baseball caps and jerseys.

But Zeke in French is a different person than Zeke in English. And Abby can’t help but fall for him, hard. As Abby begins to suspect that Zeke is hiding something, she has to decide if bridging the gap between the distance between who she is and who he is, is worth the risk.
(Synopsis taken from Goodreads)


Pre-Order: Amazon, B&N, Kobo, HarperCollins

***I love the synopsis (and the cover!), it's going to be a very cute romantic read. :) What are you waiting to read?***

Thanks for stopping by! :)

13 comments:

Unknown said... Best Blogger Tips

I've been seeing this one around quite a bit... It sounds really cute :) I hope you love it!
Danielle @ Life With Two Boys

Jessica @ a GREAT read said... Best Blogger Tips

That's a new to me one! Doesn't sound like my kind of read but hope you thoroughly enjoy it once you read it!

Here's my WoW

Have a GREAT day!

Old Follower :)

Kim Griffin said... Best Blogger Tips

This does sound really cute and sweet. I love that kind of read, especially after reading something kind of heavy. It's nice to have a break with something light and sweet. Great pick! I'm adding it to my TBR list! Thanks for sharing! Here's my WoW. Happy reading!

Lis said... Best Blogger Tips

Ah, this really sounds cute! I love the cover as well! Hope you enjoy when you have the chance to read it!
Lis @ The reader lines

Krystianna said... Best Blogger Tips

Great pick! This sounds like a cute contemporary. :)
Krystianna @ Downright Dystopian

Unknown said... Best Blogger Tips

Definitely a nice choice!!

My WoW @ LazyBookLovers!

Jackie said... Best Blogger Tips

@Danielle Meek

Thanks for stopping by Danielle! :)

Jackie said... Best Blogger Tips

@Jessica @ a GREAT read

Thanks for stopping by Jessica! :)

Jackie said... Best Blogger Tips

@Kim Griffin

I hope it's good. Thanks for stopping by! :)

Jackie said... Best Blogger Tips

@Lis

Thanks for stopping by lis :)

Jackie said... Best Blogger Tips

@Krystianna Straley

Thanks for stopping by Krystianna! :)

Jackie said... Best Blogger Tips

@Keira Nikki

Thanks Neira! :)

Alyssa said... Best Blogger Tips

AHHHH, I LOVED THIS BOOK SO MUCH! And at $1.99, you can't beat that price. I hope you adore this book, Jackie!

Alyssa @ The Eater of Books!

Post a Comment

I love reading your comments, so don't be afraid to leave me a comment below:D