RSS

Welcome to my Blog
Hope you enjoy reading.

Wednesday, January 3, 2018

✯Top TEN Books Read in 2017!!!✯



Hi guys! Another year has gone by really really fast, I can't believe we're in 2018 already. I hope everyone had a good year. To those that have followed me the past year thank you for sticking around, will do my best to make more content this year. Today I'm going to be sharing my top ten books that I've read in 2017. Enjoy!


***In no particular order here are my Top TEN Books I read in 2017!***


1. 


Blood Script by Airicka Phoenix

I'm really loving Airicka Phoenix's books, they are sexy and total page-turners. Blood Script was different and fresh, the characters really made the book stand out. I highly recommend picking it up and any other book by the author. 😍


My Review

2.


Constant Craving by Tamara Lush

Tamara Lush is so good with details that it's hard to not enjoy any of her books. Constant Craving touched on different topics that will make you reflect on what's happening right now. The book was steamy and romantic, a perfect romance book worth checking out. πŸ’•


My Review

3.


The Contract by Melanie Moreland

Not having read other books by the author before, I was really impressed with The Contract, it was funny and romantic. I loved the characters and the ending will leave you wanting for more! 


My Review

4. 


The Royal Treatment by M.J. Summers

This was such a fun read! From the eye-catching cover to the intriguing synopsis, MJ Summer delivered such an entertaining story that I'm sure a lot fo people will love. πŸ’ž


My Review ←

5.


The Bed Mate by Kendall Ryan

I couldn't have not included a Kendall Ryan book in this list, she is my go-to author and it's no secret that I love her books. The Bed Mate was no different, although the story was short it was filled with tons of chemistry and romance. Highly recommend this book and others by the author! 😍


My Review

6. 


Dirty Filthy Fix by Laurelin Paige

Dirty Filthy Fix was such an addictive and hot read! It was filled steamy scenes and lots of romance.


My Review

7.


Before CE"O": Includes the Complete CE"O" Trilogy by MT Stone

This author was also new to me this past year and I very much enjoyed reading the CE "O" trilogy. We get to see how the main character grows/develops throughout the story and the ending was perfect. I would highly recommend picking it up, you will not regret it! πŸ’–


My Review

8.


Christmas at the Castle by Melissa McClone

Christmas at the Castle was such a lighthearted romance read and although the cover/title are Christmas related it can be read at any time. πŸ˜€


My Review

9.


Throne of Glass by Sarah J. Maas

This book came highly recommended and it was great! I'm really looking forward to reading the rest of the series! :)


10.


Grigori by Lauren Smith 

What attracted me right away to this book was the cover and the synopsis, not having read other books by the author before I didn't know what to expect of this story. Needless to say, I was impressed with the level of detail that the author delivered and her execution of the story. I would highly recommend it if your into dragons! :)


Hope you check out the books that I've featured in this post, can't wait to read more books next year!

Thanks for stopping by! πŸ˜€

1 comments:

Melanie Moreland said... Best Blogger Tips

Thank you! I am so glad you enjoyed The Contract. I appreciate your support!

Post a Comment

I love reading your comments, so don't be afraid to leave me a comment below:D