RSS

Welcome to my Blog
Hope you enjoy reading.

Tuesday, November 29, 2016

🎄Freebie Tuesday (Edition #147)🎄



 Happy Tuesday! 

I will be tweeting random freebies that I can find on any given day so if you're looking for more free books make sure to follow me on twitter @JackieBookWorld. :)

***Note that there will be some books that will be free for limited time only, so make sure to download them as soon as you can. Also if there is any specific genre that you guys want me to find books of, let me know in the comment section below. (:  Enjoy! 

*Older Editions will be linked on the menu section (above) under Freebie Tuesday:)


Say When 
by Tara West
Release Date: January 12th 2014 by Shifting Sands Publishing
Series: Something More #1Pages: 244
Genres: Romance, New Adult, Contemporary
Author's Links: Goodreads, Website, Twitter,


WINNER OF THE 2014 INDIE ROMANCE CONVENTION BEST SWEET ROMANCE 

***Warning: this book contains graphic language, sex, and mature situations. Not intended for young adult readers.*** 

He told me to say when, but I can’t. Not with Andrés. It’s so hard to say anything when he’s trailing feather soft kisses down my neck, or when his touch sends hot currents of lust rippling across my skin.

Then there’s the way he smiles and offers soft words of encouragement when I’m creating art, almost like he believes I have talent.

He’s not like any guy I’ve ever met. Not like my ex-fiancé. Not like my father. He’s got me thinking that maybe we can have something more. More than just lust, degradation, and abuse.

And now I’m scared, because that means I’ll have to trust him with more than just my body, but with my heart, too.
Christina Duval
(Synopsis taken from Goodreads)


       

Driven 
by Lori Sjoberg
Release Date: April 10th 2016
Series: Southern Alphas #1
Pages: 166
Genres: Romance, Contemporary
Author's Links: Goodreads, Website, Twitter, Facebook


One man on a mission…
One hard-working woman…
One bet that’ll make sparks fly…

Developer Mason Falco clawed his way to the top through hard work, killer instincts, and sheer determination. But time is money, and when the owner of a farm refuses to sell the land crucial to making his latest project a success, he’ll do what it takes to convince the sultry, stubborn woman to sign on the dotted line.

Kayla Phillips is holding on by a thread, on the verge of losing the farm she inherited from her grandfather. It’s only a matter of time before she’s forced into foreclosure, but there’s no way she’s selling to Falco. His good looks and sex appeal might work on some women—okay, it works on her too—but she’s not about to sell to a man intent on bulldozing her family’s legacy.

A war of words turns into a wager—and Kayla’s only chance to save the farm. All she has to do is prove to the billionaire that he can’t handle two weeks of living the life of a farmer. She never expected the burning desire she feels whenever Mason’s around. But are his feelings for her genuine, or just a ploy to get what he wants? With her heart and the family business on the line, will she risk it all for love?
(Synopsis taken from Goodreads)


       

Happy Reading! :)

0 comments:

Post a Comment

I love reading your comments, so don't be afraid to leave me a comment below:D