RSS

Welcome to my Blog
Hope you enjoy reading.

Tuesday, February 18, 2020

🌟 Freebie Tuesday (Edition #309) 🌟




💜 Welcome back! Hope you guys check out the books! 💜

I will be tweeting random freebies that I can find on any given day so if you're looking for more free books make sure to follow me on twitter @JackieBookWorld. :) 


***Note that there will be some books that will be free for limited time only, so make sure to download them as soon as you can. Also if there is any specific genre that you guys would like me feature, let me know!  



A Vampire Bewitched 
by L.E. Wilson
Release Date: January 2020 by Everblood Publishing, LLC 
Series: Deathless Night #1
Pages: 302
Genres: Paranormal, Romance
Author's Links: Goodreads, Website, Twitter, Facebook


It’s been seven years since Nikulas’ brother walked out the door of his Seattle apartment and never came back. All he knew was that the he was on his way to meet with the leader of a neighboring vampire colony who’d been causing trouble, and neither of them have been seen since. Now, with the first lead he's had in years, Nikulas discovers that a witch went missing around the same time. Coincidence? No way. And even better, she has a sister. And that sister is hot. Nikulas knows as soon as he sets eyes on Emma's strawberry-blonde head that he should stay away from her...the moment he tastes her blood, he knows he won’t be able to. Because Emma is HIS.

Seven years after Emma witnessed her sister’s kidnapping, there’s still no sign of what happened to her. She, herself, spent three months in the hospital after the “bear” attack, and still has the scars to prove it. Now, as day after day passes with no news of her sister, she has to fight against the loss of hope…until she gets a phone call from a seductive stranger who claims to have new information. He seems harmless with his teasing manner and Hollywood pretty-boy looks, but she can sense a predatory air of danger about him. Instead of warning her away, however, she finds herself irresistibly drawn to him, and agrees to go with him on a rescue mission to find their missing siblings.

Although Nikulas aches to keep Emma with him always, a ghost from the past won’t let him. And he soon finds out that she her own demons to fight. Determined to resist the Blood Hunger, Nikulas decides that she deserves more than spending her life with a vampire, even if it means losing his own in the process. However, Emma is just as determined to prove to him that they can fight their ghosts…together.

(Synopsis taken from Goodreads)


        

Accidentally All of Me 
by Ali Parker
Release Date: September 19th 2019 by BrixBaxter Publishing
Pages: 445
Genres: Romance, Contemporary


I’m raising someone else’s kid.

My sister’s daughter, and where I thought I’d never make it as a single father bachelor, I was wrong.

This little girl has my heart. And only her.

Until a stray dog happens upon my place and we’re forced to call a vet.

And a beautiful woman showed up.

I didn’t believe in fate.

But it seems to believe in me.

The beautiful woman who helped us out with the dog shows up again later on a blind date across the table from me.

And I’m sold out for her before I realize what’s happening.

Pulling back is my only hope for survival.

After losing my sister, I’m far more protective of me and her little one.

But it’s a losing battle. No way I’m going anywhere, until I’m forced to.

It would seem I have a kid of my own in the world.

Maybe this is the breaking point where I can walk away from the all-consuming passion of my new romance.

Because I’m good with giving my time, my body, and all of my money.

But to her?

I’ve accidentally given all of me.

This is book 1 in a 3 part series. You will have to read books 2 and 3 to complete the story.
 
(Synopsis taken from Goodreads)


         

Happy Reading! 📚

0 comments:

Post a Comment

I love reading your comments, so don't be afraid to leave me a comment below:D