RSS

Welcome to my Blog
Hope you enjoy reading.

Sunday, May 26, 2024

🔖 REVIEW BLITZ 🔖 Two Tickets to Paradise by Hannah Blowers



Two Tickets to Paradise by Hannah Blowers

Release Date: May 24, 2024
Pages: 435
Genres: Romance, Contemporary

I do what any jilted bride would do in my situation—escape to Hawaii with my best friend for my nonrefundable honeymoon…and pretend we’re married.

My happily ever after takes a nosedive when my fiance dumps me at the altar for his ex. So instead of toasting to marital bliss, I plan on drowning my sorrows in tequila. And instead of promising forever, he's promising I'll never have to see him again if I hand over the tickets to Hawaii. I can’t believe my ears at first when he tells me he wants to whisk his girlfriend away on what was supposed to be our romantic getaway. Talk about rubbing salt in the wound!

But when life hands you a lime, you put it in a coconut.

Licking my wounds in paradise was the last thing I wanted to think about in my dispirited condition, but now I have a perfectly good reason to go—so he can’t.

Enter Holden Santos, the guy who's seen me through braces, bad haircuts and questionable fashion choices and miraculously stuck around. Now we’re rocking wedding rings, snuggling in a king-sized bed at a luxury resort and playing doting newlyweds as we sip cocktails by the pool. Piece of cake, right?

Until we share a kiss for appearances, that’s so explosive, it reignites feelings I thought were long buried. The butterflies that once fluttered in my stomach during algebra class awaken with a vengeance.

Now I’m at a crossroads. Do I lock away my feelings like the letters I never sent him one year at summer camp? Or do I take the leap, risking it all to lay my heart bare, knowing the consequence could be losing him—the man who’s become my everything, my confidant, my anchor—forever? 




My Review:

Not having read any other works by the author before, I didn’t know what to expect before reading Two Tickets to Paradise. Needless to say, Blowers delivers a steamy and emotional friends-to-lovers romance that will leave you wanting for more.

As an EMT living in New York, Maddie Evans is far from her childhood home of Glenwood Springs. The small town where her family still lives, including her childhood best friend, Holden Santos. Having grown up together, he is someone that she has relied on ever since they were little and throughout the changes growing up. But Maddie hates coming home, only to leave her best guy behind again. Until the day of her wedding day that her life takes an unexpected turn that proves just how much Holden might be right for her.

For Holden Santos, being surrounded by firefighters inspired him to follow on with their paths. That’s how he met his other half and best friend, Maddie Evans. There is nothing he wouldn’t do for her, so when she asks him to go to Hawaii with her and pretend to be married, there is no hesitation. It’s once they are enjoying their time away from everyone else, does he start to realize that he’s always had feelings for her.

I really enjoyed reading Two Tickets to Paradise, the relationship between the two main characters is off the charts from the very beginning. They have such a close friendship that it keeps growing stronger than ever as they face different obstacles in the book. Holden is sweet and really wants to turn things around for Maddie. What starts off a vacation becomes so much more when they have to printed to be a couple. Neither of them expected to reveal hidden feelings or for the curveballs that they need to face before they get their happily-ever-after. All in all, I would highly recommend it if you love reading friends-to-lovers romances, worth adding it to your TBR. :)

***I received an advanced copy from the publisher. All opinions are my own.***

My Rating:


Meet Hannah Blowers:

Hannah Blowers lives in Michigan with her husband and their two cats. She loves coffee, graphic design and writing heartwarming books with happy endings when she's not concocting stories in her head at her customer service job. Writing and laughing are her best forms of therapy.

Connect with Hannah Blowers

For more information about Hannah Blowers, visit https://linktr.ee/authorhannahblowers

Thanks for stopping by! 📚

0 comments:

Post a Comment

I love reading your comments, so don't be afraid to leave me a comment below:D