RSS

Welcome to my Blog
Hope you enjoy reading.

Thursday, May 9, 2013

Feature and Follow Friday #14

Feature and Follow

Hosted by Parajunkee and Alison can Read.
Gain new followers and make new friends with the Book Blogger Feature & Follow! or just check out the weekly questions and see what others respond. 

*If you would like to follow me, you can do so by GFC, Bloglovin, Goodreads, or Twitter :) Just let me know if you are a new follower and I will follow back :D 

Question: Happy Mother's Day! Who is your favorite mom from fiction?
Answer: I had a hard time thinking of a answer, maybe just because I don't usually pay a lot of attention to "mother characters" in the books that I read. But the after thinking of a good answer I came up with two moms that stood out for me. One is Esme of Twilight and the other one will be Megan's mom of The Iron Fey Series. They are both good at protecting their children from evil, specially when one of them is a vampire, and the other was involved with the Iron King. (btw I love the series, it's amazing!)

Who is your favorite mom from fiction? Leave me a comment with your answer or link and I'll make sure to check it out :D


11 comments:

Unknown said... Best Blogger Tips

Esme! I forgot all about Esme. Great choice!

Happy Friday :)

My FF @ Marilyn's Mystery Blog

Seirra Poirier said... Best Blogger Tips

I didn't even think of Esme! Good choice :-) I never really pay any attention to character's mothers unless they're a significant part of a book or have an interesting personality. This feature was actually quite a challenge :P

New Bloglovin' Follower!

My FF HERE.

-Seirra @ Dear, Restless Reader

Alison Can Read said... Best Blogger Tips

Hopping through. I thought about listing Esme. I really should have. She's a deceptively strong character.
My Hop

Jessica @ a GREAT read said... Best Blogger Tips

Been so long since I read The Iron Daughter. Nice pick!

Here's my Follow Friday

Have a GREAT weekend!

Old Follower :)

Liesel K. Hill said... Best Blogger Tips

Haven't read Iron Fey (yet!) but Esme is a good one. I didn't think of her. Thanks so much for stopping by my blog. Old follower here. :D Happy Friday!

Unknown said... Best Blogger Tips

I haven't read that series yet but I've heard good things about it.
New follower here. :)
Reading Lark After Dark's Feature Follow & Book Blogger Hop (18+ Book Blog)

Unknown said... Best Blogger Tips

I'm with you in not paying much attention to the Mothers. A Mother would need to be a stand out for me to remember. I agree with Esme, I can't believe I forgot her!

My Follow Friday

Have a great weekend!

Nicole @ Feed Your Fiction Addiction said... Best Blogger Tips

I love the Iron Fey series too!

I'm a new follower.

Nicole @ Feed Your Fiction Addiction

Unknown said... Best Blogger Tips

I haven't read that series quite yet. I hope to start it soon though. Thanks for stopping by my blog am a new follower via Bloglovin!
Brittany @ Spare Time Book blog

Unknown said... Best Blogger Tips

Great choices! I can't believe more people (including ME) didn't think of Esme.

Thanks for visiting.
Stephanie (Go Flash Go) @ Read, Rinse, Repeat

Unknown said... Best Blogger Tips

Of course Esme! I went through all my books and didn't even think of her! Great choice!

Thanks for following - following you back :)

Post a Comment

I love reading your comments, so don't be afraid to leave me a comment below:D