RSS

Welcome to my Blog
Hope you enjoy reading.

Wednesday, March 5, 2014

Waiting on Wednesday (#49)


"Waiting On" Wednesday is a weekly event, hosted by Breaking the Spine, that spotlights upcoming releases that we're eagerly anticipating.

This week's pre-publication "can't-wait-to-read" selection is: 

What I Thought Was True

by 

***I LOVE THE COVER! It's stunning and it makes me want to get the book ASAP :) I haven't had the chance to read My Life Next Door, but I've heard great things about it and I'm sure this book will be awesome! What are you guys waiting to read? *** 
                                                                                                                                 

15 comments:

Petra said... Best Blogger Tips

Great pick! I really liked My Life Next Door, and I can't wait to read this one as well. :)
Here's my WoW

Jessica @ a GREAT read said... Best Blogger Tips

Nice! Saw this one on Netgalley. Not my kind of read but still hope you enjoy it!

Here's my WoW

Have a GREAT day!

Old Follower :)

Shane @ItchingforBooks said... Best Blogger Tips

Great pick. This is a popular one today :)

Happy Wednesday!

My WoW

Unknown said... Best Blogger Tips

Sounds great! I think it would be a good romance to read.

Jenea @ Books Live Forever's WoW

Bookish said... Best Blogger Tips

Great pick! I haven't read My Life Next Door but I've heard so many good things about books, looking forward to reading both of them soon!

Zareena said... Best Blogger Tips

I love this author and can't wait for this to come out! Nice pick :)

My WoW .
Zareena @ Books and Books

Christy @ TheReaderBee said... Best Blogger Tips

Yes! I really want to read this book as well. It sounds like it's going to be a really awesome read!

Jackie said... Best Blogger Tips

@Petra

Thanks for stopping by:)

Jackie said... Best Blogger Tips

@Jessica @ a GREAT read

Really? I might have to see if I can get a copy of it. Thanks for stopping by :)

Jackie said... Best Blogger Tips

@Shane Morgan

Thanks for stopping by today (:

Jackie said... Best Blogger Tips

@Jenea Whittington

I hope so! I can't wait to get the book:) Thanks for stopping by (:

Jackie said... Best Blogger Tips

@Bookish

Thanks! I haven't read that book either, but I can't wait to get my hands on this book. :) Thanks for stopping by.

Jackie said... Best Blogger Tips

@Zareena

Thanks for stopping by :)

Jackie said... Best Blogger Tips

@Christy @ TheReaderBee

I know! I can't wait to get my hands on it. Thanks for stopping by today :)

DKH said... Best Blogger Tips

Never heard of this before, but I have to agree with you, the cover is preeeetty awesome. :) Great pick!

My WoW

Post a Comment

I love reading your comments, so don't be afraid to leave me a comment below:D