RSS

Welcome to my Blog
Hope you enjoy reading.

Wednesday, March 12, 2014

Waiting on Wednesday (#50)


"Waiting On" Wednesday is a weekly event, hosted by Breaking the Spine, that spotlights upcoming releases that we're eagerly anticipating.

This week's pre-publication "can't-wait-to-read" selection is: 

Finding My Prince Charming

by 
Can a Playboy Prince ever be tamed?

When Lola Franklin decided to study abroad she never anticipated embarking on a whirlwind weekend romance with a hot guy before classes started.

And she certainly never counted on the hot guy being her new professor. Or a Prince. Or the biggest asshole she had ever met.

Xavier Van Romerius is the playboy Prince of Europe and he loves his life. He doesn’t do relationships, and never wants to get married. But when he see’s Lola Franklin flirting with his little brother Casper, he realizes that maybe he needs to rethink his ideas about love before the wrong Prince gets the girl.
(Synopsis taken from Goodreads) 

***I really like the cover of this book, and it sounds like a book I would definitely read. I haven't had the chance to read anything from

12 comments:

primrose said... Best Blogger Tips

I love that cover! I'm adding it to my TBR right after this.

Kimberly @ Turning the Pages said... Best Blogger Tips

Cute cover! This isn't my usual read but I think I might just have to pick this one up :)
Here's my WoW Post
-Kimberly @ Turning the Pages

Jessica @ a GREAT read said... Best Blogger Tips

That's a new to me pick! Not sure it's my kind of read but still hope you love it once you read it!

Here's my WoW

Have a GREAT day!

Old Follower :)

Unknown said... Best Blogger Tips

LOVE the cover, sounds like a fun cute one too, and we all need them sometimes. :)

Here's mine

Kirsty @ StudioReads

Unknown said... Best Blogger Tips

Sounds like one that I would enjoy. Great pick.

Jenea @ Books Live Forever's WoW

Zareena said... Best Blogger Tips

Ooh, haven't heard of this but it looks good :) Nice pick!

My WoW .
Zareena @ Books and Books

Jackie said... Best Blogger Tips

@Primrose Musings

Thanks for stopping by (:

Jackie said... Best Blogger Tips

@Kimberly @ Turning the Pages

Thanks for stopping by (:

Jackie said... Best Blogger Tips

@Jessica @ a GREAT read

Thanks for stopping by (:

Jackie said... Best Blogger Tips

@Kirsty-Marie Jones

We do. Thanks for stopping by (:

Jackie said... Best Blogger Tips

@Jenea Whittington

Thanks and thank for stopping by:)

Jackie said... Best Blogger Tips

@Zareena

Thanks for stopping by :D

Post a Comment

I love reading your comments, so don't be afraid to leave me a comment below:D