RSS

Welcome to my Blog
Hope you enjoy reading.

Wednesday, March 19, 2014

Waiting on Wednesday (#51)


"Waiting On" Wednesday is a weekly event, hosted by Breaking the Spine, that spotlights upcoming releases that we're eagerly anticipating.

This week's pre-publication "can't-wait-to-read" selection is: 

Red at Night 

by 
In Red at Night, Stella and Jonah are total opposites. She's the girl with purple hair from the wrong part of town. He's a high school senior who hangs with the cool crowd. Until a car accident leaves him haunted by guilt, and Jonah starts spending time at Stella's favorite refuge…the local cemetery.

Stella knows she should keep her distance—after all, she spent her girlhood being bullied by Jonah's friends. Once he's sorted out his tangled emotions, Jonah won't have time for her anymore. Too bad she's already fallen for him…
(Synopsis taken from Goodreads)


**I can't wait to read another amazing book by Katie McGarry! When I saw the cover and synopsis I knew immediately that this will be one of the books that I'll be picking up as soon as it's out.** What are you guys waiting to read? Let me know and I'll make sure to check it out! Thanks :) 

4 comments:

Jessica @ a GREAT read said... Best Blogger Tips

Seeing a lot of this one! Hope you enjoy it!

Here's my WoW

Have a GREAT day!

Old Follower :)

Unknown said... Best Blogger Tips

I like the sounds of this one. Great pick.

Jenea @ Books Live Forever's WoW

Doris @ OABR said... Best Blogger Tips

Love your pick. I will read anything by Katie!
Here's our Wow
Doris @ OABR

Zareena said... Best Blogger Tips

I love Katie McGarry!!! Can't wait for this one to come out :) Great pick.

My WoW .
Zareena @ Books and Books

Post a Comment

I love reading your comments, so don't be afraid to leave me a comment below:D