RSS

Welcome to my Blog
Hope you enjoy reading.

Wednesday, January 7, 2015

Waiting on Wednesday (#75)


"Waiting On" Wednesday is a weekly event, hosted by Breaking the Spine, that spotlights upcoming releases that we're eagerly anticipating.

This week's pre-publication "can't-wait-to-read" selection is:

Red Queen 

by 
Released Date: February 10th 2015 by Orion/HarperTeen
Pages: 320
The poverty stricken Reds are commoners, living under the rule of the Silvers, elite warriors with god-like powers.

To Mare Barrow, a 17-year-old Red girl from The Stilts, it looks like nothing will ever change.

Mare finds herself working in the Silver Palace, at the centre of
those she hates the most. She quickly discovers that, despite her red blood, she possesses a deadly power of her own. One that threatens to destroy Silver control.

But power is a dangerous game. And in this world divided by blood, who will win?
(Synopsis taken from Goodreads) 




Pre-Order


***I can't wait to read Red Queen! I've read a couple of reviews already and pretty much everyone has given the book high ratings, so I'm hoping it actually is great when I read get to read it. :) 

What are you guys waiting to read? *** 


Thanks for stopping by

10 comments:

Jessica @ a GREAT read said... Best Blogger Tips

Nice! Lots of bloggers waiting on this one!

Here's my WoW

Have a GREAT day!

Old Follower :)

Unknown said... Best Blogger Tips

I've seen this one mentioned a few times now. Hope you enjoy it when you get to read it.

The Readdicts said... Best Blogger Tips

Yes! I am really excited about this one! great pick Jackie :)
here's our WOW

Janhvi @ The Readdicts

Unknown said... Best Blogger Tips

Great choice! I've been seeing this everywhere lately. :)

Eva @ All Books Considered said... Best Blogger Tips

Definitely want to read this one, too! Great pick!!

Thanks for stopping by My WoW

Linda @ (un)Conventional Bookworms said... Best Blogger Tips

The Red Queen definitely seems interesting, Jackie! I hope you'll be able to get your hands on it soon :)
Happy reading.

Lexxie @ (un)Conventional Bookviews

My Thoughts.... Literally! said... Best Blogger Tips

Great pick! I am so excited for this book. It looks like a great Fantasy world and I have been hearing really good things. I hope you read it and love it!
Cassi @ My Thoughts Literally

Alyssa said... Best Blogger Tips

I literally JUST read this book! My review is HERE. I hope you enjoy this book when you read it!

Thanks for visiting my blog!

Alyssa @ The Eater of Books!

The Graveyard Rose said... Best Blogger Tips

I have this on my amazon wish list.
My WOW
http://hauntedgravebooks.blogspot.com/2015/01/waiting-on-wednesday-crimson-bound-by.html

Naomi Hop said... Best Blogger Tips

Mmm... I want this one too! Awesome pick!

Naomi @ Nomi’s Paranormal Palace

Post a Comment

I love reading your comments, so don't be afraid to leave me a comment below:D