RSS

Welcome to my Blog
Hope you enjoy reading.

Wednesday, January 21, 2015

Waiting on Wednesday (#77)


"Waiting On" Wednesday is a weekly event, hosted by Breaking the Spine, that spotlights upcoming releases that we're eagerly anticipating.

This week's pre-publication "can't-wait-to-read" selection is:

The Sin Eater’s Daughter 

by 
February 24th 2015 by Scholastic Press
Genre: Fantasy, Young Adult, Romance
Pre-Order: B&N, Amazon
Seventeen-year-old Twylla lives in the castle. But although she’s engaged to the prince, Twylla isn’t exactly a member of the court.

She’s the executioner.

As the Goddess embodied, Twylla instantly kills anyone she touches. Each month she’s taken to the prison and forced to lay her hands on those accused of treason. No one will ever love a girl with murder in her veins. Even the prince, whose royal blood supposedly makes him immune to Twylla’s fatal touch, avoids her company.

But then a new guard arrives, a boy whose easy smile belies his deadly swordsmanship. And unlike the others, he’s able to look past Twylla’s executioner robes and see the girl, not the Goddess. Yet Twylla’s been promised to the prince, and knows what happens to people who cross the queen.

However, a treasonous secret is the least of Twylla’s problems. The queen has a plan to destroy her enemies, a plan that requires a stomach-churning, unthinkable sacrifice. Will Twylla do what it takes to protect her kingdom? Or will she abandon her duty in favor of a doomed love?
(Synopsis taken from Goodreads) 


***LOVE the blurb, and the cover!!! I think it's one of the best covers I've seen so far. I can't wait to read the book :D What are you guys waiting to read?*** 


Thanks for stopping by! :)

10 comments:

Jessica @ a GREAT read said... Best Blogger Tips

Very nice! Been seeing a lot of this one lately! Still can't make up my mind about it.

Here's my WoW

Have a GREAT day!

Old Follower :)

Unknown said... Best Blogger Tips

I can't wait for this one!! Looks amazing!
Check out my Waiting on Wednesday: https://onenightbookstandblog.wordpress.com/2015/01/21/waiting-on-wednesday-the-wicked-will-rise/

Sandra @ Waiting For Wentworth said... Best Blogger Tips

This doesn't sound like something I would normally read, but I hope you enjoy it.
My WoW

michellesminions said... Best Blogger Tips

This book is taunting me! I need it! I've heard really good things about it, too. Excellent pick!

Michelle @ Michelle's Minions

My WoW

Jackie said... Best Blogger Tips

@Jessica @ a GREAT read

It sounds like it's going to be a good book ;) Thanks for stopping by!

Jackie said... Best Blogger Tips

@christine danielle

Thanks for stopping by :)

Jackie said... Best Blogger Tips

@Kaitlyn Abshire

Thanks for stopping by! ;)

Jackie said... Best Blogger Tips

@Sandra @ Waiting For Wentworth

Thanks for stopping by! :)

Jackie said... Best Blogger Tips

@michellesminions

Thanks for stopping by Michelle :)

Lisa Mandina said... Best Blogger Tips

I'm so excited for this one as well, got an egalley of it just recently! Hope you are able to get it soon as well. Thanks for visiting my WOW earlier.

Post a Comment

I love reading your comments, so don't be afraid to leave me a comment below:D