RSS

Welcome to my Blog
Hope you enjoy reading.

Wednesday, January 28, 2015

Waiting on Wednesday (#78)


"Waiting On" Wednesday is a weekly event, hosted by Breaking the Spine, that spotlights upcoming releases that we're eagerly anticipating.

This week's pre-publication "can't-wait-to-read" selection is:

One of the Guys

by 
February 10th 2015 by Spencer Hill Press

***Cute synopsis, it sounds more like a summer read, so I might wait to read it then :) What are you guys waiting to read??? :D ***


Thanks for stopping by

9 comments:

Unknown said... Best Blogger Tips

I hope you love it as it sounds like an excellent read! I hope to see you around my blog

Katelynn
www.literarychameleon.blogspot.com

Unknown said... Best Blogger Tips

My sister would love this book!

Unknown said... Best Blogger Tips

Ooh this sounds good :) Definitely something I'll be checking out later. Great pick!

My WoW
Zareena @ The Slanted Bookshelf

Jackie said... Best Blogger Tips

@Jessica @ a GREAT read

Thanks for stopping by!:)

Jackie said... Best Blogger Tips

@Katelynn Clark

Thanks for stopping by Katelynn ;)

Jackie said... Best Blogger Tips

@Jen Em

It sounds like it's going to a great book :) Thanks for stopping by!

Jackie said... Best Blogger Tips

@Zareena D.

Thanks for stopping by Zareena :)

Alyssa said... Best Blogger Tips

This one sounds cute! I can kind of relate to the protagonist :D I hope you enjoy this book when you read it!

Thanks for visiting my blog! :)

Alyssa @ The Eater of Books!

Lisa Mandina said... Best Blogger Tips

I haven't seen this one before, I'll have to add this to my list to order for my library. Thanks for stopping by my WOW earlier!

Post a Comment

I love reading your comments, so don't be afraid to leave me a comment below:D