RSS

Welcome to my Blog
Hope you enjoy reading.

Wednesday, January 28, 2015

Waiting on Wednesday (#78)


"Waiting On" Wednesday is a weekly event, hosted by Breaking the Spine, that spotlights upcoming releases that we're eagerly anticipating.

This week's pre-publication "can't-wait-to-read" selection is:

One of the Guys

by 
February 10th 2015 by Spencer Hill Press

***Cute synopsis, it sounds more like a summer read, so I might wait to read it then :) What are you guys waiting to read??? :D ***


Thanks for stopping by

10 comments:

Jessica @ a GREAT read said... Best Blogger Tips

Nice pick! Not my kind of read but still hope you love it!

Here's my WoW

Have a GREAT day!

Old Follower :)

Katelynn Clark said... Best Blogger Tips

I hope you love it as it sounds like an excellent read! I hope to see you around my blog

Katelynn
www.literarychameleon.blogspot.com

Jen Em said... Best Blogger Tips

My sister would love this book!

Zareena D. said... Best Blogger Tips

Ooh this sounds good :) Definitely something I'll be checking out later. Great pick!

My WoW
Zareena @ The Slanted Bookshelf

Jackie said... Best Blogger Tips

@Jessica @ a GREAT read

Thanks for stopping by!:)

Jackie said... Best Blogger Tips

@Katelynn Clark

Thanks for stopping by Katelynn ;)

Jackie said... Best Blogger Tips

@Jen Em

It sounds like it's going to a great book :) Thanks for stopping by!

Jackie said... Best Blogger Tips

@Zareena D.

Thanks for stopping by Zareena :)

Alyssa Susanna said... Best Blogger Tips

This one sounds cute! I can kind of relate to the protagonist :D I hope you enjoy this book when you read it!

Thanks for visiting my blog! :)

Alyssa @ The Eater of Books!

Lisa Mandina said... Best Blogger Tips

I haven't seen this one before, I'll have to add this to my list to order for my library. Thanks for stopping by my WOW earlier!

Post a Comment

I love reading your comments, so don't be afraid to leave me a comment below:D