RSS

Welcome to my Blog
Hope you enjoy reading.

Wednesday, April 8, 2015

Waiting on Wednesday (#88)


"Waiting On" Wednesday is a weekly event, hosted by Breaking the Spine, that spotlights upcoming releases that we're eagerly anticipating.

This week's pre-publication "can't-wait-to-read" selection is:


Just a Little Kiss
by Renita Pizzitola
Release Date: August 25th 2015 by Flirt
Series: Crush #3
Pages: 240
Genres: Romance, Contemporary

In the sizzling new novel of Renita Pizzitola’s Crush series, Felicity knows that “Summer Boys” are only good for one thing. But what if hooking up with the right guy could lead to a fresh start?

Like most of the residents of her dead-end beach town, Felicity Daniels doesn’t know what she wants from her future. Instead of college, she’s waiting tables at the local grille where she’s more likely to run into the guy who was the love of her life—until one decision changed everything. Now as this year’s tourist season kicks in to high gear, Felicity realizes that whatever she wants isn't going to be found here.

Mason Hayes is the quintessential Summer Boy: hot, impulsive, and born without strings attached. While in town helping with the family fishing charter, he plans to have a little fun—and hopefully get over a certain girl. He’s never had a long-term relationship, but when he meets Felicity, he wonders if he’s found the girl who could change that.

With her heart still in repair, Felicity’s happy to have a distraction like Mason, but her best friend thinks he could also be her ticket out of this town. What’s the harm in using him to escape more than just her boredom? After all, he is just a Summer Boy, and they never stick around. But after one kiss, Felicity wonders if only one summer with Mason will ever really be enough.
(Synopsis taken from Goodreads) 



***I love this series, can't wait to read Just A Little Kiss :) What are you guys waiting to read?***

Thanks for stopping by! (:

11 comments:

christine danielle said... Best Blogger Tips

"Summer Boys" are only good for one thing. This made me laugh out loud.
My Waiting on Wednesday

Jessica @ a GREAT read said... Best Blogger Tips

That's a new to me. Doesn't sound like my kind of read but still hope you love it!

Here's my WoW

Have a GREAT day!

Old Follower :)

michellesminions said... Best Blogger Tips

I haven't heard of this series before. It sounds like a good summer read. Nice pick!

Michelle @ Michelle's Minions

My WoW

Jackie said... Best Blogger Tips

@christine danielle

Same here! Thanks for stopping by :)

Jackie said... Best Blogger Tips

@Jessica @ a GREAT read

Thanks for stopping by Jessica!:)

Jackie said... Best Blogger Tips

@michellesminions

The first two books are great summer read, definitely recommend them :)Thanks for stopping by!:)

Unknown said... Best Blogger Tips

Sounds like a great series.
www.theyaclub.com

CraftyOtakuReader said... Best Blogger Tips

Sounds like a book I'd enjoy! I hope you enjoy the book! Check out my WoW!

Unknown said... Best Blogger Tips

I haven't heard of this book, but I hope you enjoy it!

Lizzie @ lizziethesarcasticblonde.blogspot.com

Sandra @ Waiting For Wentworth said... Best Blogger Tips

I haven't heard of this series before. I hope you enjoy reading this one.
My WoW

Unknown said... Best Blogger Tips

I've never heard of this one, but I hope you love it!
-Jon from Bookish Antics

Post a Comment

I love reading your comments, so don't be afraid to leave me a comment below:D