RSS

Welcome to my Blog
Hope you enjoy reading.

Wednesday, July 13, 2016

☼ Waiting on Wednesday (#113) ☼



"Waiting On" Wednesday is a weekly event, hosted by Breaking the Spine, that spotlights upcoming releases that we're eagerly anticipating.


This week's pre-publication "can't-wait-to-read" selection is:


Signs of You
by Emily France
Release Date: July 19th 2016 by Soho Teen
Pages: 240
Genres: Young Adult


Since sixteen-year-old Riley Strout lost her mother two years ago, her saving grace has been her quirky little family in the grief support group she joined as a freshman. Jay, Kate, and Noah understand her pain; each lost a loved one, and they’ve stuck together in spite of their differences, united by tragedies only they understand.

When Riley thinks she spots her mother shopping in a grocery store, she fears she is suffering some sort of post-traumatic stress. Then Jay and Kate report similar experiences. Only Noah hasn’t had some kind of vision, which is perhaps why he’s become so skeptical and distant.

When Noah disappears, Riley fears she’s lost another loved one. As they frantically search for him, she, Kate, and Jay are drawn into the mystery surrounding a relic that belonged to Jay’s dead father and contains clues about the afterlife. Riley finds herself wrestling with her feelings for both Noah and Jay—which have become clear only in Noah’s absence. If Riley is to help those she loves, and herself, she must set things right with the one she’s lost.
(Synopsis taken from Goodreads)


Pre-Order: Amazon, B&N

***I'm loving the synopsis, sounds mysterious and that's exactly what I like to read. What are you guys waiting to read?***


Thanks for stopping by! :)

12 comments:

Anonymous said... Best Blogger Tips

I have this on my TBR too :-) I'm also pretty sure it is available for request from either Netgalley or Edleweiss, I just can't remember which!! Great pick!!

Petra said... Best Blogger Tips

This sounds really good. I hope you get to read, and enjoy, it soon. Thanks for sharing, and happy Wednesday! :)
Here's my WoW

Jade said... Best Blogger Tips

this sounds so amazing, and totally the type of thing I love reading these days so tank you for highlighting it this week! I'm a new follower, your blog is so cute!

Here's my pick for the week :)
Here is a link to my blogoversary giveaway as well!

Kate @ Kates Book Life said... Best Blogger Tips

Sounds good I hope you enjoy it. Thanks for sharing and stopping by my blog :)

Alyssa said... Best Blogger Tips

I've not heard of this book before! I like the cover. And hey, not too far away. :D I hope you enjoy this book when you get a chance to read it!

Have a fantastic week, Jackie. :)

Check out my WoW post!

Ronyell (a.k.a. Rabbitearsblog) said... Best Blogger Tips

Awesome cover!! Here’s my WoW

Jackie said... Best Blogger Tips

@pageturner20

I'll have to check it out then. :) Thanks for stopping by!

Jackie said... Best Blogger Tips

@Petra

Thanks for stopping by! :)

Jackie said... Best Blogger Tips

@Jade Walker

Thanks Jade! :)

Jackie said... Best Blogger Tips

@Kate @ Kates Book Life

Thanks for stopping by Kate! :)

Jackie said... Best Blogger Tips

@Alyssa Susanna

Thanks for stopping by Alyssa! :D

Jackie said... Best Blogger Tips

@Ronyell (a.k.a. Rabbitearsblog)

Thanks for stopping by! (:

Post a Comment

I love reading your comments, so don't be afraid to leave me a comment below:D