RSS

Welcome to my Blog
Hope you enjoy reading.

Wednesday, August 10, 2016

☼ Waiting on Wednesday (#115) ☼



"Waiting On" Wednesday is a weekly event, hosted by Breaking the Spine, that spotlights upcoming releases that we're eagerly anticipating.


This week's pre-publication "can't-wait-to-read" selection is:


The Couple Next Door
by Shari Lapena
Release Date: August 23rd 2016 by Pamela Dorman Books
Pages: 320
Genres: Mystery, Thriller
Author's Links: Goodreads


How well do you know the couple next door? Or your husband? Or even—yourself?  

People are capable of almost anything. . . 

Anne and Marco Conti seem to have it all—a loving relationship, a wonderful home, and their beautiful baby, Cora. But one night when they are at a dinner party next door, a terrible crime is committed. Suspicion immediately focuses on the parents. But the truth is a much more complicated story.

Inside the curtained house, an unsettling account of what actually happened unfolds. Detective Rasbach knows that the panicked couple is hiding something. Both Anne and Marco  soon discover that the other is keeping secrets, secrets they've kept for years.

What follows is the nerve-racking unraveling of a family—a chilling tale of  deception, duplicity, and unfaithfulness that will keep you breathless until the final shocking twist.
(Synopsis taken from Goodreads)


Pre-Order: Amazon, B&N

***I'm trying to read more thriller books and this just stood out to me. I can't wait to read it. :)***

What are you guys waiting to read?


Thanks for stopping by!

10 comments:

Jessica @ a GREAT read said... Best Blogger Tips

Oooh that sounds intriguing! Love a chilling read!

Here's my WoW

Have a GREAT day!

Old Follower :)

Verushka said... Best Blogger Tips

Oh, I like this -- the blurb really does build up this story really well, so I hope the twists hold up! Here's mine: http://editingeverything.com/blog/2016/08/10/waiting-on-wednesday-arrowood/

Shane @ItchingforBooks said... Best Blogger Tips

I'm intrigued. Love mysteries, and this seems like a good one. Thanks for sharing :)

Happy Wednesday!

Shane @ Itching for Books

Barb said... Best Blogger Tips

I'm starting an ARC of this one tonight but one of my blogging friends just reviewed it and was disappointed so now I'm scared. I know people have different opinions, which is the great thing about books, so I'm hoping I like it.

Denise said... Best Blogger Tips

Oh oh oh oh I want this one too! I've just started reading thrillers/mysteries again and this one sounds sooooooo good! I hope you enjoy it!

Jackie said... Best Blogger Tips

@Jessica @ a GREAT read

Thanks for stopping by Jessica! :)

Jackie said... Best Blogger Tips

@Verushka Byrow

I hope it's good! Thanks for stopping by :)

Jackie said... Best Blogger Tips

@Shane Morgan

Thanks for stopping by! ;)

Jackie said... Best Blogger Tips

@Barb

I hope you like it, let me know if it's good. ;) Thanks for stopping by!

Jackie said... Best Blogger Tips

@Denise Targaryen

Hope it's good! Thanks for stopping by Denise. :)

Post a Comment

I love reading your comments, so don't be afraid to leave me a comment below:D