RSS

Welcome to my Blog
Hope you enjoy reading.

Wednesday, August 17, 2016

☼ Waiting on Wednesday (#116) ☼



"Waiting On" Wednesday is a weekly event, hosted by Breaking the Spine, that spotlights upcoming releases that we're eagerly anticipating.


This week's pre-publication "can't-wait-to-read" selection is:


Wait 
by A.L. Jackson
Release Date: August 23rd 2016
Series: Bleeding Stars #4Genres: Romance, New Adult
Author's Links: Goodreads, Website, Twitter, Facebook, Amazon Page


She is his strength and he is her weakness. And this time he won’t let her go.

Edie Evans is gorgeous.
Sexy.
Kind.
She’s also the definition of off-limits.
But that didn’t stop me from sneaking into her room to comfort her at night.
But guys like me? We destroy everything, so it should have been no surprise when I destroyed us, too.
The night I sent her running, I thought I’d never see her again.
Until I saw her standing like a vision in the crowd.

Austin Stone is dangerous.
Alluring.
Tempting.
He broke my heart and I refused to give him the chance to do it again.
It’s been years since I’ve seen him, and now I can’t do anything but stare at the gorgeous, tattooed man playing onstage. I should run. I know I should. But like a fool, I run straight back to him.
Our desire is overpowering.
Our need unrelenting.

She is my hope.
He is my weakness.
We should have known a passion this intense would burn us right into the ground.
(Synopsis taken from Goodreads)


Pre-Order: Amazon, B&N

***I'm a huge A.L. Jackson fan, and I cannot wait to read what she comes up with her new book.:)***

What are you guys waiting to read?


Thanks for stopping by! 

6 comments:

Jessica @ a GREAT read said... Best Blogger Tips

Nice pick! Not my kind of read but hope you absolutely love it once you read it!

Here's my WoW

Have a GREAT day!

Old Follower :)

Jackie said... Best Blogger Tips

@Jessica @ a GREAT read

Thanks for stopping by Jessica! :)

Unknown said... Best Blogger Tips

Great pick for this week. I wouldn't say it's the usual genre I'd pick up but I am looking to expand my reading choices. :)

Keeana said... Best Blogger Tips

Sounds like first love gone wrong. Interesting! Here's mine http://wp.me/p7KAUt-1J

Sandra @ Waiting For Wentworth said... Best Blogger Tips

I haven't read anything by this author before. I'll have to check her out. I hope you enjoy reading this book.
Thanks for stopping by My WoW earlier.

Alyssa said... Best Blogger Tips

I've never seen this one before! It's been a while since I read an NA book (since Undecided, which was REALLY good). I hope you enjoy this book when you get a chance to read it!

Have a fabulous week. :)

Check out my WoW post!

Post a Comment

I love reading your comments, so don't be afraid to leave me a comment below:D