RSS

Welcome to my Blog
Hope you enjoy reading.

Wednesday, August 31, 2016

☼ Waiting on Wednesday (#118) ☼



"Waiting On" Wednesday is a weekly event, hosted by Breaking the Spine, that spotlights upcoming releases that we're eagerly anticipating.


This week's pre-publication "can't-wait-to-read" selection is:


Just Friends
by Monica Murphy
Release Date: September 13th 2016
Genres: Romance, New Adult, Contemporary
Author's Links: Goodreads, Website, Twitter


It’s the end of summer. Just before I start senior year with my two best friends in the whole world. Dustin and Emily are everything to me. We’ve been inseparable since middle school, and when we’re together, nothing can go wrong.

But things aren’t always what they seem. Em’s turned into a drunken mess who parties too much. Dustin and I have hooked up a few times—and now he’s ready to take our relationship to the next level. Yet I’m not sure I want things to change. I’m scared if I take it any further with Dustin, our friendship will be ruined forever. Then there’s Ryan. The new guy. He’s hot. He flirts way too much. And Em has totally set her sights on him.

So when my best friend betrays me in the worst possible way, guess who’s there to help me pick up the pieces of my broken heart? Ryan. But he’s so confusing. Annoying. Sweet. Sexy. I want to trust him, yet he makes it so hard. What I really want is for everything to go back to the way it was before.

Before I found out that best friends make the worst kind of enemies.
(Synopsis taken from Goodreads)


Pre-Order: Amazon, B&N

***Totally loving the cover and the synopsis. I have yet to read anything by the author, so I'm definitely excited to read Just Friend. What are you guys waiting to read?***

Thanks for stopping by! :)

5 comments:

Jessica @ a GREAT read said... Best Blogger Tips

Cute pick! Not my kind of read but I hope you love it once you read it!

Here's my WoW

Have a GREAT day!

Old Follower :)

Jackie said... Best Blogger Tips

@Jessica @ a GREAT read

Thanks for stopping by Jessica! :)

Lisa Mandina said... Best Blogger Tips

I love the cover and it says New Adult, but if they're still in high school, I feel like it is still YA. But sounds good anyway! Great pick! Thanks for stopping by my WOW earlier.

Alyssa said... Best Blogger Tips

I've not heard of this book! I like the cover. I hope you enjoy this book when you get a chance to read it!

Thanks for visiting my blog! Have a great week, Jackie. =)

Alyssa @ The Eater of Books!

Eva @ All Books Considered said... Best Blogger Tips

Her stuff is very hit or miss for me but this sounds great!

Thanks for stopping by my WoW!

Post a Comment

I love reading your comments, so don't be afraid to leave me a comment below:D