RSS

Welcome to my Blog
Hope you enjoy reading.

Tuesday, May 30, 2017

✴ Freebie Tuesday (Edition #173) ✴



🌠 Happy Tuesday! 🌠


Thanks for stopping by! As always I will be tweeting random freebies that I can find on any given day so if you're looking for more free books make sure to follow me on twitter @JackieBookWorld. :)

***Note that there will be some books that will be free for limited time only, so make sure to download them as soon as you can. Also if there is any specific genre that you guys want me to find books of, let me know in the comment section below. (:  Enjoy! 


*Older Editions will be linked on the menu section (above) under Freebie Tuesday:)


If I Break 
by Portia Moore
Release Date: June 6th 2014
Series: If I Break #1Pages: 309
Genres: Romance, Contemporary
Author's Links: Goodreads, Website, Twitter, Facebook


When I met Cal Scott, I knew he’d be a distraction.

At six-foot-two, with ebony hair, deep gray eyes, and a smile that
could only hide an agenda, I knew he was trouble. And for the first
time in my life, a little trouble was just what I needed.

No. What I wanted.

It wasn’t like I’d ever marry the guy.
Until I did.

What I thought would be my happily ever after, was only the beginning.
Cal has a secret. One that makes loving him come with a price, and
being his wife cost more than I bargained for.
(Synopsis taken from Goodreads)


     

Royals: Command Me 
by Geneva Lee
Release Date: May 5th 2014 by Westminster Press
Series: Royals Saga #1
Pages: 361
Genres: Adult Fiction, Romance
Author's Links: Website, Twitter, Goodreads, Facebook


When he kissed me, I was shocked. He was a stranger and still so familiar. It wasn't until I woke up to my picture splashed on the cover of tabloids that I realized I knew who he was.

Prince Alexander of Cambridge.

Royal bad boy.

Exiled heir to the throne.

He isn't Prince Charming. He's controlling. He's demanding. He's dangerous. And I can't say no to him.

We both have secrets—secrets that could tear us apart or drive us closer together—and as the paparazzi exposes each one, I have to decide just how far I'm willing to go for King and Country.

For readers 18 and up due to mature, erotic scenarios.
(Synopsis taken from Goodreads)


     

Happy Reading! ;)

0 comments:

Post a Comment

I love reading your comments, so don't be afraid to leave me a comment below:D