RSS

Welcome to my Blog
Hope you enjoy reading.

Thursday, December 31, 2020

🎉 ⭐ Top TEN Books Read in 2020!!! ⭐ 🎉




I don't think I'm alone when I say that I'm so glad this year is coming to an end. Who would have thought that the year was going to turn out the way it did. Yet, I'm so happy that we can put it behind us soon so we can look forward to the new year. It's also the time of year when a lot of us look back at what we've read and today I'm rounding up my top ten books that I've read 2020. 

Let me know what your favorite book was of 2020 and see you guys in 2021!


Wishing everyone a happy New Year filled happiness, health and lots of books! May 2021 be the better than 2020. 🎉


Here are my top ten books that I read in 2020 {In no particular order!} 


1. 


P.S. It's Always Been You by Lauren Blakely

Lauren Blakely always makes it to my lists, her books are filled with great storylines and this book in particular had me intrigued from the very start. It has everything, from romance to solving a mystery that turns out to be a great adventure for the main characters. It was a fun read that I would highly recommend.💖🌎


→ My Review ←

2.


The Breaking Season by K.A. Linde

I loved K.A. Linde's Cruel Series last year and I couldn't wait to read this year's Seasons Series. The Breaking Season is the perfect marriage of convenience story between two Upper East Side villains, Katherine and Camden (characters that we are introduced to in the Cruel Series). It's steamy, romantic and it has a great ending! 🔥😍


→ My Review 

3.


The Honest Affair by Nicole French

I absolutely loved the Rose Gold series, but The Honest Affair had me captivated with its twists and turns. It's swoon worthy and a must read! 💝


→ My Review ←

4.


Royally Screwed by Emma Chase

I've been meaning to read this book for a while and didn't disappoint at all. Great royal romance with a great twist in the end. 👑😍


5.


The Ruthless Knight by Jeana E. Mann

This was a much darker story, full of suspense, mystery and lots of secrets. It definitely has some very interesting moments between the characters as they face the Columbia cartel and they have to rely on each other to make it out alive. It's a rollercoaster of emotions from beginning to end. Would highly recommend checking it out! 🔥


→ My Review ←

6.


Tell Me You're Mine by J.S. Scott

Such a great chemistry between the main characters, Damian Lancaster is going to steal your heart! 😍


My Review

7.


My Brother's Roommate by Kendall Ryan

It's no secret that I'm a huge fan of Kendall Ryan, her stories are always sweet and full of emotions. Everyone is going to fall in love with Wolfie, he is a kind and totally swoon worthy! 


My Review

8.


Van by Melanie Moreland

I couldn't decide between Van or Sandy to add to my list, so I have added both for different reasons. Van completely stole my heart, he has so much love to give and out of all the books that I've read this year, he is the best hero/male protagonist by far. I would highly recommend checking out the Vested Interest Series, you are not going to regret it! 💞


My Review

9.


Mafia Casanova by M. Robinson and Rachel Van Dyken

I love a good mafia romance and Mafia Casanova was favorite this year! It had me hooked from the very start, the characters are magnetic and have an undeniable chemistry to have you reading until the very end.


→ My Review ←

10.


Sandy by Melanie Moreland

This book surprised me in the best way possible, it was emotional and heartwarming. I can't say how many time I might have cried while reading, it was such perfect. You do need to read the rest of the Vested Interest Series to get a full grasp of Sandy's story and how she got to where she is. But you are going to love it, this book concludes the whole series and it does perfectly. I wouldn't change anything about it and the ending was everything. A must read! 😍


→ My Review ←


🔖  Hope you guys check out any of the books that I've featured in this post. I'm definitely looking forward to reading more from these authors in the future!


*Don't forget to check out my Top Ten Most Anticipated Books of 2021 list!*


Thanks for stopping by! 📚

0 comments:

Post a Comment

I love reading your comments, so don't be afraid to leave me a comment below:D