RSS

Welcome to my Blog
Hope you enjoy reading.

Wednesday, December 2, 2020

🔖 REVIEW BLITZ 🔖 Tell Me You're Mine by J.S. Scott



Tell Me You're Mine by J.S. Scott

Release Date: December 1st 2020 
Genres: Romance, Contemporary

A chance encounter between a secretive billionaire and a plus-size PR expert could be the perfect solution to both their problems - or a delicious scandal in the making - in New York Times best-selling author J. S. Scott's new British Billionaires series....

I am the type of woman who always plays it safe. In my professional life as a public relations "fixer", and in my personal life, especially when it comes to the opposite sex. Really, who needs the wild highs and the I-want-to-die-because-he-left-me lows of a relationship? At least, that's what I thought...until I met him.

Damian No-Last-Name-Given is sexy as sin, and I'd developed some kind of weird, instant attraction to him the moment he settled his chiseled body next to mine on a flight from London to Los Angeles. His sexy British accent did crazy things to my previously dormant female hormones, which had eventually led me to do the most impulsive thing I'd ever done in my entire life. I kissed him while everyone else in business class was sleeping. Or had he kissed me? All I knew was that we were both very willing participants, and that panty-melting embrace had rocked my entire world while it was happening.

Unfortunately, that moment of spontaneity would haunt me once I found out Mr. British Hottie's true identity. He'd held his last name back for a reason. Oh no, I couldn't make some once-in-a-lifetime misstep with an ordinary businessman. When I screwed up, it had to be one for the record books, and it had to happen with one of the most powerful men in the world. And, oh yeah, he also absolutely had to be the biggest man-whore on the planet.

Once I knew the truth, I could have easily convinced myself that the kiss wasn't all that earthshattering - if Damian Lancaster hadn't boldly swaggered into my office the very next day to apologize, and to make me a business offer I couldn’t possibly refuse....

Goodbye sanity; hello madness. 




My Review:

Tell Me You’re Mine is the first book in The British Billionaires series, a swoon worthy and steamy romance that will have you hooked from beginning to end.

In the story we are introduced to Nicole Ashworth, owner of Ashworth Crisis Management a PR company. It hasn’t been long since she took over the company and while it has been successful in the US, she wants to take on some international clients as well. So when she gets the opportunity to fly to London to pitch her services to Lancaster International, Nicole wasn’t expecting to have a plan ready to fix their recent scandal. She froze and left feeling defeated. That’s until she is on her way back to Los Angeles that a gorgeous stranger seats next to her wanting to hear out her story and get to know her. She doesn’t know what he sees in her, she is curvy and not his type. Their kiss is explosive, but they ultimately go their separate ways. Little did she know that she would see him again, this time he would tell her who he really is and to offer her a job that she won’t be able to deny. It would take a turn of events to change their lives forever as they realize just how well they fit with each other.

Damian Lancaster has the looks, wealth and title to get just about any woman he could possibly want. Running a very successful company has kept him busy and his romantic life is non-existent. He has no time for a relationship right now, but meeting Nicole has him completely drawn to her. When they meet on their way to Los Angeles, he is curious about why meeting with his team at Lancaster International left her feeling sad. The more he learns about her, the more Damian starts to realize just how much they have in common. He admires her strength and determination. It was hard to let her go, but she is the only one that he can help him and his company. But there is something that he hasn’t been honest about, something that could damage the relationship and their future together.

I loved reading Tell Me You’re Mine, the characters had such a great chemistry and the story had me intrigued from the start. Damian was such a great character, he is sweet, kind and incredibly caring towards Nicole. Although Nicole has her insecurities to get over, it helps that Damian sees her beauty and is willing to show her just how beautiful she is. When their trust gets put to the test, things begin to shift and they’ll have to decide if pursuing a relationship is worth it or not. I loved the ending, will definitely be seeing more of Damian and Nicole in the second book in the series. I cannot wait to read what J.S. Scott comes up with next. I would highly recommend checking out this story, you won’t regret it. :)

**I received an advanced copy from the publisher. All opinions are my own.**

My Rating:



Meet J.S. Scott:

J.S. “Jan” Scott is a New York Times, USA Today, and Wall Street Journal bestselling romance author. She’s an avid reader of all types of books and literature, but romance has always been her genre of choice. Writing what she loves to read, Jan pens both contemporary and paranormal romances. They are almost always steamy, generally feature an alpha male, and include a happily ever after—she just can’t seem to write them any other way! Jan lives in the beautiful Rocky Mountains with her husband and two very spoiled German shepherds, and she loves to connect with readers. 


Thanks for stopping by! 📖

0 comments:

Post a Comment

I love reading your comments, so don't be afraid to leave me a comment below:D