RSS

Welcome to my Blog
Hope you enjoy reading.

Wednesday, October 20, 2021

πŸ”– REVIEW BLITZ πŸ”– Only One Regret by Natasha Madison



Only One Regret by Natasha Madison 

Release Date: October 19th 2021 by Natasha Madison
Series: Only One #5
Genres: Romance, Contemporary, Sports

From USA Bestseller Natasha Madison comes a brand new Hockey series The Only One.

Cooper.

My name came with big skates to fill. .

At the top of my game, I had everything I wanted, or so I thought. .

Being traded to Dallas was not what I was expecting but neither were the divorce papers I was served. .

Now I’m a single dad in a city that isn’t my home. .

Erika.

Handed my biggest client when I was twenty-two made my dreams come true. .

Over time, our work relationship changed, and we grew closer, leaning on each other for support. .

He was my rock, my best friend..

Then one drunken night changed everything, and I saw what was in front of me all along. .

I just hope that when the dust settles, we won’t regret it. 




My Review:

As the fifth book in the Only One Series, Madison delivers a swoon worthy and page-turner friends-to-lovers romance in Only One Regret.

Cooper Grant never expected to get a divorce, he vowed to make things work with his wife no matter how miserable they both were. He was just trying to make things work for his daughters, but it was his wife who served him with the divorce papers. Now his life is about to take a different turn and his best friend/agent is ready to have his back no matter what happens next. Erika knows him better than he knows himself and ever since he moved from New York to Dallas, she has been his go-to person for anything. But now that he is officially divorced, he is seeing Erika in a new light. She gets along with his family and daughters very well, they don’t have to try hard to like each other. They just seem to have always fit, until a drunken night changes their friendship forever and makes him wonder if they might have a shot at a relationship together.

Erika Robinson has worked really hard to earn her place at the TRI Star Sports Agency. She fell in love with the hustle and bustle of working at the agency and she couldn’t be happier to work there. Cooper Grant was his first client and they also happen to be friends. She always tried to be friends with his wife, but as time went by it became clear that Julianne was only worried about herself and not about Cooper. But when Copper got traded to Dallas, their friendship grew the closer they got. There is a new sexual tension between them that neither can’t deny. So when they get drunk at his party, lines are crossed and Erika fears that he might regret their night together. Yet, he doesn’t and the more time they spend together, the more she becomes aware of the potential risks that their careers face if they decide to have an actual relationship. Erika can’t lose him as a friend and she must decide if losing him as a client is worth it in order to start a future together or not.

I really enjoyed reading Only One Regret, it was well-written and at a pace that was just right. We get to see the characters dynamic as friends and slowly progressed to so much more. I loved their friendship and the comfortableness that they had between them. They send a lot of time with Cooper’s family and everyone can see just how well they fit together. There is a part of Cooper that feels that he let his kids down the minute he signed the divorce papers and he has to work through those feelings in order to start a new life. On the other hand, Erika gains a family with Cooper as her own hasn’t always been the best to her. The ending was sweet and just perfect introduction to the next book in the series. I cannot recommend this book enough, it was truly a steamy page-tuner from beginning to end! :)

***I received an advanced copy from the publisher. All opinions are my own***

My Rating:



Meet Natasha Madison:

When her nose isn't buried in a book, or her fingers flying across a keyboard writing, she's in the kitchen creating gourmet meals. You can find her, in four inch heels no less, in the car chauffeuring kids, or possibly with her husband scheduling his business trips. It's a good thing her characters do what she says, because even her Labrador doesn't listen to her... 


Thanks for stoping by! πŸ“š

0 comments:

Post a Comment

I love reading your comments, so don't be afraid to leave me a comment below:D