RSS

Welcome to my Blog
Hope you enjoy reading.

Tuesday, January 20, 2015

Freebie Tuesday (Edition #51)


Hi guys!:) Happy Tuesday! Here is another edition of Freebie Tuesday. I hope everyone finds this posts helpful (if anyone is looking for a new book(s) to read). 

***Note that there will be some books that will be free for limited time only, so make sure to download them as soon as you can. Also if there is any specific genre that you guys want me to find books of, let me know in the comment section below. (:  Enjoy! 

*Older Editions will be linked on the menu section (above) under Freebie Tuesday:)

The Island

by 
June 1st 2013 by CreateSpace
The Island #1

         

Witch Song 

by 
September 1st 2011 by Starling Publishing
Witch Song #1


          


Thanks for stopping by! :) 

0 comments:

Post a Comment

I love reading your comments, so don't be afraid to leave me a comment below:D