RSS

Welcome to my Blog
Hope you enjoy reading.

Friday, July 11, 2014

Feature and Follow Friday (#47)


Hosted by Parajunkee and Alison can Read.

Gain new followers and make new friends with the Book Blogger Feature & Follow! or just check out the weekly questions and see what others respond. 

Question: If you had a time machine (i.e. a TARDIS), where would you go?

Answer: I love this week's question! I would either go back in time to the late 1700s (France) to meet Marie Antoinette (Before the French Revolution) or 1400/1500s (England) just to see how the whole Tudor Dynasty started. :) 

Where would you guys go? Leave me your links below and I'll make sure to follow/visit your blog. 


Thanks for stopping by! 














4 comments:

Liezl Ruiz said... Best Blogger Tips

Were you influenced by some TV series or you just love history? I wonder what's all about the Tudors in history. I just know the series has quite a huge following.

New twitter follower. Old GFC & bloglovin follower.

Jackie said... Best Blogger Tips

@Liezl Ruiz

I've always loved history, but the tv series (The Tudors) made me even more excited to learn more about the dynasty. :) The show series was really good btw, I highly recommend it. Thanks for following! I'm following back :)

Ronyell (a.k.a. Rabbitearsblog) said... Best Blogger Tips

Hey! Awesome Blog!! I have nominated you for the Liebster Award! Please feel free to go to this link to learn more!

http://rabbitearsbookblog.blogspot.com/2014/07/the-liebster-award.html

Bookingly Yours said... Best Blogger Tips

I want to go to France,Russia and Egypt! Hmm, I forgot England! I'd love to meet the early queens! New follower, Happy Friday!

Post a Comment

I love reading your comments, so don't be afraid to leave me a comment below:D