RSS

Welcome to my Blog
Hope you enjoy reading.

Tuesday, August 14, 2018

🌟 Freebie Tuesday (Edition #234) 🌟



Happy Tuesday! 

Thanks for stopping by! As always I will be tweeting random freebies that I can find on any given day so if you're looking for more free books make sure to follow me on twitter @JackieBookWorld. :)

***Note that there will be some books that will be free for limited time only, so make sure to download them as soon as you can. Also if there is any specific genre that you guys want me to find books of, let me know in the comment section below. (:  Enjoy! 


Feyness
by E.S. Carter
Release Date: August 23rd 2016 by E.S. Carter
Series: Red Order #1
Pages: 204
Genres: Dark Romance
Author's Links: Goodreads, Twitter, Facebook


I don't see dead people. 
I see you. 
I see every incarnation of you. 
I see the history of your soul.
I can see your aura soaked in the blood of your previous lives.
Most people are inherently good or evil.
Some flit between darkness and light. 
Few can change the fabric of their essence; it's a fight that most are too weak to win.
He was once darkness. 
An evil so pure that his very soul is black and yet I am drawn to him like a moth to a flame.
Some days, I feel like I am drowning, the waves of my feelings stealing the very air from my lungs.
Other days, I feel nothing at all.
I'm unsure which is worse; gasping for air or dying from this thirst.
Can you learn to breathe underwater when you find someone worth drowning for? 

Feyness is a dark standalone.
Readers of a sensitive disposition may want to step away from the book. Step away, nothing to see here. Readers who like to dance on the dark side, come on in and enjoy the ride.

(Synopsis taken from Goodreads)


       

Beautiful Burn
by Jamie McGuire
Release Date: January 31st 2016
Pages: 251
Genres: Romance, New Adult
Author's Links: Goodreads, Website, Twitter, Facebook


Fresh out of college, Ellison Edson has fallen through the cracks of rock bottom. While staying in her family’s vacation home in Colorado, her behavior has finally gained the attention of her parents—but not in the way she hoped. Cut off from the millions she’s always taken for granted, and left alone to fend for herself, Ellie spirals further out of control, making a mistake she can’t take back.

Like his twin brother Taylor, Tyler Maddox is a member of the Alpine Hotshots, fighting wildland fires on the frontline. As arrogant as he is charming, Tyler’s nomadic lifestyle makes it easy to contain his relationships to one night. When he meets Ellie at a local party during off-season, her extreme personality and dismissive attitude fascinates him at first, but as his feelings deepen, Tyler realizes that the crippling inner demons of the woman he loves might be the strongest enemy any Maddox has ever faced.
(Synopsis taken from Goodreads)


       

Thanks for stopping by! :)

0 comments:

Post a Comment

I love reading your comments, so don't be afraid to leave me a comment below:D