RSS

Welcome to my Blog
Hope you enjoy reading.

Tuesday, February 5, 2019

🌟 Freebie Tuesday (Edition #257) 🌟




Welcome back! As always I will be tweeting random freebies that I can find on any given day so if you're looking for more free books make sure to follow me on twitter @JackieBookWorld. :) 


***Note that there will be some books that will be free for limited time only, so make sure to download them as soon as you can. Also if there is any specific genre that you guys would like me feature, let me know in the comment section below. Enjoy! 



Tall, Dark and Charming 
by Erika Wilde
Release Date: June 5th 2018
Series: Tall, Dark and Sexy #1
Genres: Romance, Contemporary
Author's Links: Goodreads, Website, Twitter, Facebook


Aiden Stone loves life as a bachelor and has no intentions of settling down anytime soon. He has a great job and a career he enjoys, and women adore him... except for Daisy Parker, who doesn't seem fazed by his flirtatious attempts or the sexy smile that normally has panties dropping to the floor. She's a tougher nut to crack, but the fact that she seems immune to his charm only fascinates him more... until one hot unexpected encounter with her blows his mind and gives them both more than just a night of pleasure. Because Daisy is now his baby momma, and his life is about to change in ways he'd never anticipated. 
(Synopsis taken from Goodreads)


       

Heartbreaker 
by Lizabeth Scott
Release Date: June 28th 2018 
Pages: 255
Genres: Romance, Contemporary
Author's Links: Goodreads, Website, Twitter, Facebook


My best friend/business partner, Rachael and I take a leap of faith and buy the old White's Manor with plans to turn it into an event center. All is going as planned until... 

A sweet young woman convinces me to open our business before we are ready. I'm not worried. We can do it. But then I meet her brother. 

Elias is a home renovation show celebrity which his sister failed to mention! I make a complete bumbling idiot first impression by fan girling all over him. He's suspicious of our motives. He says it's "too coincidental." Yes, I used air quotes. 

I find myself more than a little attracted to him. No matter how hard I will my body not to respond to his casual touches and his gorgeousness. It's always there sizzling just under the surface. 

All. 
The. 
Time. 
Then he kisses me. Or maybe I kiss him. My fantasies are nothing like the real thing... then he opens his mouth. And not in a good way. 

It's no wonder we clash worse than popcorn on a ceiling. It takes a firm grip to get it really wet and strip it off. But no matter how slow and easy you go, it's always a mess in the end.
(Synopsis taken from Goodreads)


         

Happy Reading! :)

0 comments:

Post a Comment

I love reading your comments, so don't be afraid to leave me a comment below:D